Spray Klister, Was Vasaloppet Kick Wax Recommendations

Old March 7th 05, 02:17 PM
Rob Bradlee

Default Spray Klister, Was Vasaloppet Kick Wax Recommendations

--- Rob Bradlee wrote:

--- Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

_Is this Toko spray klister and grip spray universal available

You now know as much as I do. I was told it was all hush-hush
(you'll
note I haven't mentioned it), but I guess if they're recommending it
in
Europe then they must be selling it already over there. I will let
you
all know more when I learn about it.

Rob Bradlee
Toko Tech Team (USA)

I checked with the boss. Demos available next year. Sales in 2 years.
(We like to thoroughly test out a product before releasing it.)

Rob