rsa history?

Old June 22nd 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default rsa history?

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 21, 10:59 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

Did you listen to the recorded phone call Alan posted?

Hope you did. I'll talk to anyone else that way in person, too. Nice to
see Baker just violated US law by recording and sharing a conversation
without my permission. Typical of a stalker.

I had the permission of one person in the conversation: me.

But by all means: quote the law that makes what I did illegal...

Meet me in person, freak. I'll talk to you the same way I did on the phone.
And then I will do what I have a legal right to do with a stalker who has
threatened my life.

Not if you invite him, you won't.

Fun, fun.

Anyone can see the way Scott posts on RSA; anyone can read his
remarkably similar comments in his feedback history on eBay.

What a pathetic, manipulative, transparently dishonest lie. Clue time,
freak. I treat liars, thieves, and con artists on Ebay the same way I treat
liars, con artists, and criminals here. And they react the same way.

I have
had two other less public interactions: one a reply to an email I
sent him by mistake (hit reply button instead of reply to group) and
my phone call on May 25 (unrecorded, but witnessed). In both cases
Scott's language and attitude duplicated his presentation on RSA.
That is the real Scott.

Sure is. I have no tolerance for freaks, stalkers, and terrorists. Meet me
in person and find out, freak.

He may be communicating with you in a different manner. If you want
to test his true attitudes, print out his brother's accusatory story
and ask Scott to comment on it.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry.
Hey, freak? The San Diego Archdiocese never heard of you. Caught lying
again and again and again.......

It's not an allegation of any kind.

To the person who asked why this ******** is one of the sickest places on
usenet: check out these gross defamations. And ask yourself why any decent
person would have anything to do with the assholes of rsa.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 22nd 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

Did you listen to the recorded phone call Alan posted?

Hope you did. I'll talk to anyone else that way in person, too. Nice to
see Baker just violated US law by recording and sharing a conversation
without my permission. Typical of a stalker.

First, Alan is in Canada, so Canadian law applies to his actions.
Second, US law permits either party of a phone call to record it, even
without telling the other. Recording by a third party without
permission is illegal, or at least requires a warrant.

Are you still getting your legal advice from Bert?

[...]

I tried. You chickened out.

He may be communicating with you in a different manner. If you want
to test his true attitudes, print out his brother's accusatory story
and ask Scott to comment on it.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry.

I don't know if your brother's story is true or not. In any event,
it's not MY story. Maybe you should explain your family history to
Jeff.

Hey, freak? The San Diego Archdiocese never heard of you.

The San Diego Archdiocese does not exist. It's a regular Diocese, as
I already explained to you. If you really had attempted to call them,
you would know that.

Caught lying
again and again and again.......

Yes, you were, weren't you?

Old June 22nd 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 22, 10:25 am, Bob Lee wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Evojeesus" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:

What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?

I believe so.

And other media as well. Start he

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

One problem. Crappy reporting by an incompetent reported who puked out
lies
without doing any research. Not much relationship to reality whatsoever.

As usual, Scotty, everyone's wrong but you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderl...ality_disorder

What do you think?

I still favor this one. Check out the Diagnostic Criteria, he's pretty
much 9 for 9:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

But BPD is "characterized primarily by emotional dysregulation,
extreme "black and white" thinking, or "splitting" (believing that
something is one of only two possible things, and ignoring any
possible "in-betweens"), and chaotic relationships." - Wikipedia

Old June 22nd 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Tell ya what Jeff, I'll confirm what Alan Baker wrote, and to pass your
credibility test I'll point out that 1) I've met Scott and 2) I had
agreed to meet Scott again under less friendly circumstances but he hid
from me when he was in my town even after saying he'd let me know when
he'd be here and that he was going to meet with my boss.

You haven't passed my criteria to ski with me. Winter ascent of the Middle
Teton, Solo. You don't have to ski it from the summit ridge. Ski Cody
Peak from the summit. You can take the easy way.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 22nd 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

The San Diego Archdiocese does not exist. It's a regular Diocese, as
I already explained to you. If you really had attempted to call them,
you would know that.

Ski San Diego! WooHoo! When was your last snow ski day? Why do you post
here?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 22nd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

You gotta understand. In his deranged world, anyone who knows Alan Davis
is
a deranged dickless stalking coward is a pompous jerk. Anyone who feeds
his
delusions is a good guy.

Scotty. I realized you were a pompous jerk after a very short while and
long before I had the slightest inkling that there were any problems in
this group or whose "side" anyone was on.

Bull****. I realized you are an insane asshole long before I figured out
whose side you are on. You hate people who won't encourage your demented
delusions. Now go get help.

Whereas in our world, deranged dickless cowards are stalking jerks, and
honest people are good guys.
Baker will not understand.....

I understand perfectly:

Then why are you acting like a deranged, dickless coward and stalking jerk,
freak?

As long as you ran your schtick only on this newsgroup, you got to
pretend you were a big man. When people actually met you, they
discovered you were a pompous asshole and laughed at you. And you've
been trying to get even ever since.

None of them laughed at me, freak. None of them had the balls. Including
you..........

Old June 22nd 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Lost Balls BSker wrote:

The moment people met him and discovered he really was the pompous
jerk
that until then had only seemed a charming affectation in his
newsgroup
posts they laughed at him.

How in the **** can you publish this bull**** when you are too
chicken****
to meet Abraham in person? Lying ****wad.

Did you listen to the recorded phone call Alan posted?

Hope you did. I'll talk to anyone else that way in person, too. Nice to
see Baker just violated US law by recording and sharing a conversation
without my permission. Typical of a stalker.

I had the permission of one person in the conversation: me.

The law requires you inform me that you are taping and ask my permission to
share it. You broke the law. Typical rsa criminal. Typical stalker.

But by all means: quote the law that makes what I did illegal...

Go look it up yourself, you sick freak.

Meet me in person, freak. I'll talk to you the same way I did on the
phone.
And then I will do what I have a legal right to do with a stalker who has
threatened my life.

Not if you invite him, you won't.

Wanna bet, freak?

Bull****. You truly are insane.

Old June 22nd 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

First, I'm in America. American law applies, you lying piece of ****.

Second, US law permits either party of a phone call to record it, even
without telling the other. Recording by a third party without
permission is illegal, or at least requires a warrant.

Record, yes. Publish, no. No surprise a fellow criminal fails to mention
that reality.

[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He may be communicating with you in a different manner. If you want
to test his true attitudes, print out his brother's accusatory story
and ask Scott to comment on it.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry.

I don't know if your brother's story is true or not. In any event,
it's not MY story. Maybe you should explain your family history to
Jeff.

More false allegations of molesting children from Richard Henry. Period,
you chicken**** coward.

Hey, freak? The San Diego Archdiocese never heard of you.

The San Diego Archdiocese does not exist. It's a regular Diocese, as
I already explained to you. If you really had attempted to call them,
you would know that.

Never heard of you. Period. Checked out by a monsignor. You lying piece
of ****. Exposed again....
I win.

Caught lying
again and again and again.......

Yes, you were, weren't you?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just got caught in a whopper, and like the psychopath you are, you
accuse me of lying.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, you're fun. Punch a button, watch you lie.
What makes you a truly sick freak is that you love being caught lying.
Gives you a thrill. All a sick game to you.
What a truly despicable dickless freak you are.

Old June 22nd 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 22, 9:47 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Evojeesus" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 19, 3:30 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 19, 2:57 am, Evojeesus wrote:

What happened in 1999? Are the threads that started the vendetta's
still on Google Groups?

I believe so.

And other media as well. Start he

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1999/11/32550

Wow.

One problem. Crappy reporting by an incompetent reported who puked out
lies
without doing any research. Not much relationship to reality
whatsoever.

As usual, Scotty, everyone's wrong but you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderl...ality_disorder

What do you think?

I think it is another bull**** defamation from a psychopathic liar. No
relationship to reality whatsoever.
What a dickless coward you are! What a pathetic freak!