Seasonal Lets

Old August 23rd 05, 02:42 PM

Default Seasonal Lets

Hi,

My wife and I are probably going to spend the 2005/06 season in Tignes
and we're looking for accommodation - ideally somewhere with a bedroom
rather than just a studio. We're not working out there as such
(telecommuting maybe, a bit of baby sitting, that sort of thing) so we
need to find it ourselves. I'm mailing all the tignes.net listed
agencies, along with some of the Uk based/related agencies like
subzero, natives, angelsden.

Am I looking in the right places? Does anyone who's done anything
similar have any good advice to impart?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Matt

Old August 25th 05, 11:20 AM

Thanks for that. Yeah - I'm finding out just how not cheap with replies
from the estate agents. That said, it's not so outrageous provided you
can put up with slightly less room than you're used to for 5 months.

It's about how much of a premium one really thinks is acceptable to be
living in a resort rather than down the valley. I think personally I'll
take the hit in order to walk to the lifts and be more likely to have
my friends come visit.