Altitude sickness and stuff

Old January 15th 12, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Altitude sickness and stuff

Actually that is all WRONG. The typical measurement is called Hematocrit which measures hemoglobin as a percentage. Normal levels typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at 45. The actual hemoglobin number is approximately 1/3 of that. Critical levels of (low "Crit" are 25 or below -actual hemoglobin 8.1) Horvath= you really ought to keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. Seriously you might actually endanger someone.
Old January 15th 12, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Actually that is all WRONG. The typical measurement is called
Hematocrit which measures hemoglobin as a percentage. Normal levels
typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at 45. The
actual hemoglobin number is approximately 1/3 of that. Critical
levels of (low "Crit" are 25 or below -actual hemoglobin 8.1)
Horvath= you really ought to keep your mouth shut about things you
know nothing about. Seriously you might actually endanger someone.

He has lost all credibility with his continued debate with the loons......
Old January 16th 12, 12:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:35:44 -0800 (PST), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

Actually that is all WRONG.

I'm not a doctor although I played one on television one time.

The typical measurement is called Hematocrit which
measures hemoglobin as a percentage. Normal levels
typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at
45. The actual hemoglobin number is approximately 1/3
of that. Critical levels of (low "Crit" are 25 or below -actua

I'm just telling you what the doctors told me.

l hemoglobin 8.1) Horvath= you really ought to keep your
mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Here's something I know. Your word wrap is ****ed up.
Fix it.

Seriously you might actually endanger someone.

Yeah. I might come over there and kick your ass.
My minions can find out where you live.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old January 16th 12, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:40:00 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

Clarencedarrow wrote:

He has lost all credibility with his continued debate with the loons......

Who made you the credible police?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old January 16th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 15, 3:35*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Actually that is all WRONG. The typical measurement is called Hematocrit which measures hemoglobin as a percentage. *Normal levels typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at 45. The actual hemoglobin number is approximately 1/3 of that. Critical levels of (low "Crit" are 25 or below -actual hemoglobin 8.1) Horvath= you really ought to keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. Seriously you might actually endanger someone.

I love it!!!!! Wack Job Vinnie Walker calling Huggies Horvath
out!!!!!! Bitch fight!!!!
Old January 16th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 15, 3:40*pm, down_hill wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Actually that is all WRONG. The typical measurement is called
Hematocrit which measures hemoglobin as a percentage. *Normal levels
typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at 45. The
actual hemoglobin number is approximately 1/3 of that. Critical
levels of (low "Crit" are 25 or below -actual hemoglobin 8.1)
Horvath= you really ought to keep your mouth shut about things you
know nothing about. Seriously you might actually endanger someone.

He has lost all credibility with his continued debate with the loons.......

And YOU think you have ANY credibility with any sane, decent human
being?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old January 16th 12, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Actually that is all WRONG.

I'm not a doctor although I played one on television one time.

The typical measurement is called Hematocrit which
measures hemoglobin as a percentage. *Normal levels
typically are over 35 or 36 with females at 40, males at
45. The actual hemoglobin number is approximately 1/3
of that. Critical levels of (low "Crit" are 25 or below -actua

I'm just telling you what the doctors told me.

l hemoglobin 8.1) Horvath= you really ought to keep your
mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Here's something I know. *Your word wrap is ****ed up.
Fix it.

Seriously you might actually endanger someone.

Yeah. *I might come over there and kick your ass.
My minions can find out where you live.

Horvie, you just might be able to kick Vinnie's ass. He's a serious
wimp.
How about a real challenge? Your minions know where I live. You know
where I live.
Anytime, freak.
Old January 16th 12, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:29:37 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Horvie, you just might be able to kick Vinnie's ass. He's a serious
wimp.
How about a real challenge? Your minions know where I live. You know
where I live.
Anytime, freak.

Watch for a red dot.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old January 16th 12, 01:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Horvie, you just might be able to kick Vinnie's ass. *He's a serious
wimp.
How about a real challenge? *Your minions know where I live. *You know
where I live.
Anytime, freak.

Watch for a red dot.

Anytime, freak.

Skiing stuff.. actuall stuff Micheal Artindale[_2_] Alpine Skiing 10 August 18th 08 11:51 PM
altitude tent bologna 32 degrees Nordic Skiing 15 November 19th 07 04:17 PM
altitude prep gr Nordic Skiing 4 February 27th 06 04:24 AM
prepping for altitude [email protected] Alpine Skiing 12 February 23rd 05 12:22 PM
Sickness at the Worlds Gene Goldenfeld Nordic Skiing 3 February 21st 05 05:17 PM