Where to buy clothing in UK?

Old September 30th 03, 11:58 AM
Tim Sampson

Default Where to buy clothing in UK?

Hi

Does anyone have any good sources for *cheap* clothing in the UK? Either
online, or shops in Essex would be good.

I was able to get some nice ACG kit from Sport Soccer in January this year,
but I can't wait until January for their next sale.

Cheers
Tim

Old October 1st 03, 06:58 AM
Tim Sampson

Tim Sampson wrote:

Does anyone have any good sources for *cheap* clothing in the UK?
Either online, or shops in Essex would be good.

Well, in the end, I bought some stuff from Argos Additions for my wife and
some stuff for me from http://www.wildday.co.uk.

Cheers
Tim

Old October 1st 03, 10:33 AM
Yello snow

snip
Does anyone have any good sources for *cheap* clothing in the UK? Either
online, or shops in Essex would be good.

snip

Most of the small shops in Essex I know of have shut down, there used
to be one on the A12 just out side Hornchurch heading to southend -
don't know if it's still going.
There are a couple in Deepist Darkest Essex - but I can't remember
where know. I've lived on coventry for last 5 years.

I think your best bet, is Edge2Edge, there located in Croydon, or
Watford - there URL : http://www.edge2edge.co.uk/
There selling ex-rental stuff, jackets as little as £29, pants £19 -
which can't be bad if your not to fussy.

Yello