Flights to/from Mammoth

Old December 10th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Flights to/from Mammoth

On Dec 10, 12:55*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/10/10 09:25, pigo wrote:

*I almost wish that they'd go ahead and make
their big hit. Enough that we'd go into the "all out war" mode and get
it over with.

The big problem, of course, is identifying exactly who 'they' are.
Probably not ALL Muslims or Arabs or Iranians or other people with lots
of body hair or any of their friends or relatives or sympathisers.

YOU are they. A right wing terrorist. First rsa, then airplanes.
Get Thompson to lead the charge.
Old December 10th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 10, 1:55*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

The big problem, of course, is identifying exactly who 'they' are.
Probably not ALL Muslims or Arabs or Iranians or other people with lots
of body hair or any of their friends or relatives or sympathisers.

That is true. But the same was true for many Japanese and Germans.
It's not their fault, but it's not ours either.
Old December 10th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:55:53 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 12/10/10 09:25, pigo wrote:

I almost wish that they'd go ahead and make
their big hit. Enough that we'd go into the "all out war" mode and get
it over with.

The big problem, of course, is identifying exactly who 'they' are.
Probably not ALL Muslims or Arabs or Iranians or other people with lots
of body hair or any of their friends or relatives or sympathisers.

Don't know what you are talking about. Butt I can tell you that I get
checked at the airport and I am six foot tall, blond hair and green
eyes. I look nothing like a terrorist. My sister gets patted down,
she is 5' 9" blonde hair and blue eyes and she has an FBI pass and an
airline pass. This is really silly. They are not even looking for
terrorists anymore. I make it a point to slowly pull off my dog tags
and wave them under the nose of the security guard when I go through
the metal detector.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 11th 10, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On 12/10/10 09:25, pigo wrote:

*I almost wish that they'd go ahead and make
their big hit. Enough that we'd go into the "all out war" mode and get
it over with.

The big problem, of course, is identifying exactly who 'they' are.
Probably not ALL Muslims or Arabs or Iranians or other people with lots
of body hair or any of their friends or relatives or sympathisers.

Don't know what you are talking about. *Butt I can tell you that I get
checked at the airport and I am six foot tall, blond hair and green
eyes. *I look nothing like a terrorist.

Just goes to show you that you can't judge a terrorist by his hair
color, because you most certainly are a nutless, dickless terrorist.

*My sister gets patted down,
she is 5' 9" blonde hair and blue eyes and she has an FBI pass and an
airline pass.

FBI pass? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What's that? ****ing Bitch Inc?

*This is really silly. *They are not even looking for
terrorists anymore. *I make it a point to slowly pull off my dog tags
and wave them under the nose of the security guard when I go through
the metal detector.

You're retired and wearing tags? What a REMF!!!!! Whassamatta,
afraid they won't be able to ID your body after a plane blows up?
Easy enough to figure out who you'd be. The only corpse wearing
diapers.

Old December 11th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:09:09 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

*This is really silly. *They are not even looking for
terrorists anymore. *I make it a point to slowly pull off my dog tags
and wave them under the nose of the security guard when I go through
the metal detector.

You're retired and wearing tags?

That's correct. I always wear dog tags when I fly, dumbass. Just
because you don't have any there's no reason to denigrate someone who
does.

What a REMF!!!!! Whassamatta,
afraid they won't be able to ID your body after a plane blows up?

That's correct, dumbass. The driver's license, which you don't have
will easily burn up, but the dog tags are nickel, which won't be
easily damaged.

BTW, you can buy dog tags online. I recommend that anyone who flies
should have them.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old December 11th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

This is really silly. They are not even looking for
terrorists anymore. I make it a point to slowly pull off my dog tags
and wave them under the nose of the security guard when I go through
the metal detector.

You're retired and wearing tags?

That's correct. *I always wear dog tags when I fly, dumbass. *Just
because you don't have any there's no reason to denigrate someone who
does.

Just because you are a blowhard fraud is all the reason I need to
denigrate you, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
You're just a posing coward trying to act manly. Of course, you could
actually show up and prove you're not a pppppuuuuusssssyyyy, but
that's never going to happen. Because you're a
pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.

*What a REMF!!!!! *Whassamatta,
afraid they won't be able to ID your body after a plane blows up?

That's correct, dumbass. *The driver's license, which you don't have
will easily burn up, but the dog tags are nickel, which won't be
easily damaged.

Damn, you are one stupid pussy. Just write your name into your
diapers.

BTW, you can buy dog tags online. *I recommend that anyone who flies
should have them.

I'll bet that's where you got yours. Still waiting for your Ft. Lewis
buddies to show up and chastise me. Whassamatta? They think only
frauds, poseurs, and REMF's wear dogtags to impress the tranny's?
Old December 11th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:54:43 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

That's correct. *I always wear dog tags when I fly, dumbass. *Just
because you don't have any there's no reason to denigrate someone who
does.

Just because you are a blowhard fraud is all the reason I need to
denigrate you, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

Actually, there is no reason to disbelieve anything that I have
posted. On the other hand, everything coming out of your piehole is a
lie.

You're just a posing coward trying to act manly.

Sure I am. I live in Detroit.

Of course, you could
actually show up and prove you're not a pppppuuuuusssssyyyy, but
that's never going to happen. Because you're a
pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.

And what's your reason for not showing up in Detroit? I've been to
Seattle. I like the Officer's Club at Fort Lewis.

*What a REMF!!!!! *Whassamatta,
afraid they won't be able to ID your body after a plane blows up?

That's correct, dumbass. *The driver's license, which you don't have
will easily burn up, but the dog tags are nickel, which won't be
easily damaged.

Damn, you are one stupid pussy. Just write your name into your
diapers.

BTW, you can buy dog tags online. *I recommend that anyone who flies
should have them.

I'll bet that's where you got yours. Still waiting for your Ft. Lewis
buddies to show up and chastise me. Whassamatta? They think only
frauds, poseurs, and REMF's wear dogtags to impress the tranny's?

For those that don't know, "REMF," stands for, "Rear Echelon Mother
****ers." Trunky likes to think he knows all about the military.

Dog tags are required as part of the uniform. Trunky is just showing
himself for the idiot he is.

Do us a favor, dumbass. Suck on a gun barrel. 60% of all suicides
happen during the holidays. Give us a Happy Chanukah.

Old December 11th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

That's correct. I always wear dog tags when I fly, dumbass. Just
because you don't have any there's no reason to denigrate someone who
does.

Just because you are a blowhard fraud is all the reason I need to
denigrate you, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.

Actually, there is no reason to disbelieve anything that I have
posted. *On the other hand, everything coming out of your piehole is a
lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****, drunk before noon again, Horvie?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Still waiting for those Ft. Lewis buddies to show up. Eight years or
so, right?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, this is fun.

You're just a posing coward trying to act manly.

Sure I am. *I live in Detroit.

Prove it. Verifiable name and address.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course, you could
actually show up and prove you're not a pppppuuuuusssssyyyy, but
that's never going to happen. *Because you're a
pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.

And what's your reason for not showing up in Detroit? *I've been to
Seattle. *I like the Officer's Club at Fort Lewis.

I NEED a reason not to show up in the asshole of the Universe?
Here's my excuse. You have never been man enough to provide a
verifiable name and address, because you are a pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy
One thing for sure. You have not made good on your threats to stalk
me in Seattle, pppppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyy, and you have never showed up
and proved you aren't a ppppuuuuusssssyyyy, ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
[...]

I know about REMF cowards like you, for damn sure,
ppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy

Dog tags are required as part of the uniform. *Trunky is just showing
himself for the idiot he is.

You don't wear the uniform anymore. I just showed you up for the
idiot you are. PPPPPUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYY.

Do us a favor, dumbass. *Suck on a gun barrel. *60% of all suicides
happen during the holidays. *Give us a Happy Chanukah.

Do the world a favor. Show up and say that in person. Wear your dog
tags. Might help in IDing you afterwards.
Old December 11th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote:

Do us all a favor and plonk the idiot.

Old December 11th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 11, 11:44*am, "Bob F" wrote:
wrote:

Do us all a favor and plonk the idiot.

Holy ****, you pathetic dickless wimp. Are you trying to tell
everybody that you have not killfiled a pathetic, deranged, fellow
dickless wimp like Horvie, but you have ME killfiled?
Do you have any moral or ethical standards at all? Everybody knows
what a blowhard coward you are, since you live in my neighborhood yet
hide like the little bitch you are, not even man enough to spew your
**** in person.
But Horvie? Does nothing disgust you?
Of course not. You belong here. A pathologically lying fraud, diaper
wearing pussy, and all around asshole.
And yes, I would be delighted to say that in person,
ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public and showing any decent human
being what a repulsive freak you are. Idiot.