It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

Old December 5th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Default It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.
Old December 5th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

He did a LONG time ago for me.
Old December 5th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 09:40:33 -0800 (PST), Yabahoobs
wrote:

On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

He did a LONG time ago for me.

Ditto.
Old December 5th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

wrote:

On Dec 5, 9:06 am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

He did a LONG time ago for me.

Ditto.

He is getting there with me.
Old December 5th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.
Old December 5th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

Looks to me like anyone who calls himself a member of this village is
a ****ing idiot.
No surprise you're ignoring my takedown of your cowardly bull****.
Embarassing for this village of idiots, dickless cowards, stalking
freaks, criminals, and all around assholes.
Old December 5th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 5, 9:40*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

He did a LONG time ago for me.

Yabapussy chimes in. The same pussy who was part of the IDAHO PUSSY
PARTY.
Idiot.
Old December 5th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:06 am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

He did a LONG time ago for me.

Ditto.

Yet Dick Gozinya did not make their ignore lists. Irony meter gozinya
Old December 5th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 5, 10:50*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:

He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.

Oh, you mean the defame, stalk, and commit crimes to harass list? The
one I am on?
One thing for sure. I am on your "never see in the real world under
any circumstances list".
Amazing. In the sick, vile world of rsa, telling lies to the cops and
stalking people to their ****ing high school alumni is "poking"
Show up in person, pppppuuuusssssyyyy, and I'll poke you. Fun, fun.
Old December 5th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 9:06 am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

I have him on my "poke" list.

Take him off, thats what he enjoys most of all.
Same as the other guy, if you have no self control and absolutely feel you
have to reply, please snip his post.
Thank You.