Race Suits

Old November 27th 10, 09:02 PM
Kate Kate is offline
Junior Member

Default Race Suits

Does anyone know of an online site to buy nordic race suits? I'm having a great deal of trouble tracking down much variety. Thanks.

Kate
Old November 28th 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

http://mtborah.com/custom-apparel/nordic-skiing/

Old November 29th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
cstorey

Podiumwear is great - http://www.podiumwear.com/sports/nordic/

Craig.

--
Kate

Old January 4th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Briansbikesandxcskis

Kate: We carry several cross country race suits - and one in
particular you might light which is a 2-piece light light-blue race
suit. Give us a call at (760) 924-8566 (in California) if you haven't
found one yet. Coming soon is our online store http://xcskistore.com
that will sell equipment, but also have video and other info for the
nordic world.
Old January 4th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

GearWest usually carries a good selection.

While looking for a racing suit for my wife I found that women suits
(that women actually like) are hard to find.