Sound Like Someone We Know?

Old December 15th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Sound Like Someone We Know?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting
Old December 15th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 15, 7:56*am, pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

Actually, doesnt sound like ANY of you freaks. Who might you be
referring to, Tranny Boob? Enquiring minds want to see just how
desperate you are.
Stop drinking your breakfast. Now.
Old December 15th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 12/15/10 07:56, pigo wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

I read the article. If their school board is like our school board, the
guy made serious tactical errors. Shame he can't get a do-over.

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
Old December 16th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 15, 4:42*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/15/10 07:56, pigo wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

I read the article. *If their school board is like our school board, the
guy made serious tactical errors. *Shame he can't get a do-over.

I was going more for the anti-social, violent history, everyone knew
it was coming someday, angle. I don't think that any violence of this
type is justifiable no matter how bad the school board is. The only
action of this type I could condone would be a president crowning
himself king or giving himself powers like Chavez is doing in
Venezuala.

Good thing he didn't go out and practice, eh? He was standing less
than 10' away and missed _everybody_.
Old December 16th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 15, 3:42*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/15/10 07:56, pigo wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

I read the article. *If their school board is like our school board, the
guy made serious tactical errors. *Shame he can't get a do-over.

And Bev ****ley makes a sick joke about a crazy freak who tried to
kill people and shot himself.
There are ****s. There are vile ****s. And then there is Bev
****ley, a **** beyond compare.
Old December 16th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/15/10 07:56, pigo wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

I read the article. *If their school board is like our school board, the
guy made serious tactical errors. *Shame he can't get a do-over.

I was going more for the anti-social, violent history, everyone knew
it was coming someday, angle. I don't think that any violence of this
type is justifiable no matter how bad the school board is. The only
action of this type I could condone would be a president crowning
himself king or giving himself powers like Chavez is doing in
Venezuala.

Good thing he didn't go out and practice, eh? He was standing less
than 10' away and missed _everybody_.

Geez, Brain Fried Bob, who might you be talking about? You know what
I imagine? I imagine YOU going absolutely bat**** and taking an
automatic weapon after Mexican tranvestites who vote Democratic. You
remind me of Timothy McVeigh. You know, the same anti social, violent
history, everybody thinks you are a deranged stalking delusional
pathological liar piece of **** nutjob with delusions of gradeur.
Personally, I don't think you'd have the balls to take on a school
board. You're more like a class of third grade girls kind of nutjob.
Old December 16th 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 15, 7:35*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/15/10 16:53, pigo wrote:

*On 12/15/10 07:56, pigo wrote:

*http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

*I read the article. *If their school board is like our school board, the
*guy made serious tactical errors. *Shame he can't get a do-over.

I was going more for the anti-social, violent history, everyone knew
it was coming someday, angle.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the canonical "But he
was such a nice quiet young man..." thing can't be applied. *Does that
mean that total blowhards are immune to actually becoming insanely
uncontrollable? *Ponder...

I am. I think of you and Bob Thompson having access to weapons and I
get scared for the defenseless, the children, the weak.
After all, you both just proved you are total blowhards with the
pathetic, laughable, manipulative, dishonest bull****.
Of course, you could always try and make good on your death threats to
me....but I am not defenseless. By any means. Ponder.

Sure sounded like suicide by cop (or rent-a-cop). *That seems really
rude. *For one thing, innocent bystanders have to clean up the mess.
For another, it gives cops practice in something they should really
avoid doing unless they do it to an old lady brandishing a screwdriver.

One can only hope you own a screwdriver.
Old December 16th 10, 06:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:53:07 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

Good thing he didn't go out and practice, eh? He was standing less
than 10' away and missed _everybody_.

For that alone, he should get the book thrown at him.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 16th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 15, 7:56*am, pigo wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/...board_shooting

Hey, you pathetic asshole? Are you planning on going postal? Let me
know so I can be in the neighborhood.
Clue time, you deranged stalking piece of **** coward. If someone you
knew was similar to the deranged piece of **** coward that went
postal, YOUR ass would have been toast a long time ago.
Go look in the mirror. All this teabagger ranting makes me think you
might just open up on a gaggle of snowboarders.
And go **** yourself, pppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
Tell ya what. Wanna see me go postal? Figure January 12 at The
Canyons. Call me a child molester to my face, and I guarantee I will
go all kinds of Priority Mail on your ass. You can even meet Bert.
Deal?
What's that I hear? You just rescheduled a golf trip, and you'll be
in Australia when I am in Utah?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA