Winning

Old October 25th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Winning

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:31:54 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 10/24/10 12:47, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:31:57 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02 am, wrote:

I'm going to church today and give the customary ten percent to the
church.

You're Mormon ?

Catholic.

A lot of the Christian-type religions tithe.

I'm Hungarian, dumbass. Almost all Hungarians are Catholic, dumbass.

I go to the church of Saint Stephen. Saint Stephen is the patron
saint of Hungary, dumbass. And he was the King of Hungary and he
became a saint because he converted all the Hungarians to Cath.

Is there a Saint Constantine? I think he converted a few more than Steve.

Being declared a saint after you're dead doesn't seem like much of a
payoff, especially if torture was involved.

You're not declared a saint while you're alive.

Vote for Saint Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old October 25th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02*am, wrote:

I'm going to church today and give the customary ten percent to the
church.

You're Mormon ?

Catholic.

I'm Hungarian, dumbass. *Almost all Hungarians are Catholic, dumbass.

I go to the church of Saint Stephen. *Saint Stephen is the patron
saint of Hungary, dumbass. *And he was the King of Hungary and he
became a saint because he converted all the Hungarians to Cath.

Like you, he is also boozee. You know what that means, eh, freak?

It means I'm better than you, dumbass.

Vote for Palin Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old October 25th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 24, 12:47*pm, wrote:

I'm Hungarian, dumbass.

Obviously, dumbass, your rantings are just as easily ignored (and have
been) as other long-winded dumbasses in this group. Dumbass. Guess
your heritage was ignored.
Old October 25th 10, 06:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02*am, wrote:

I'm going to church today and give the customary ten percent to the
church.

You're Mormon ?

Catholic.

I'm Hungarian, dumbass. *Almost all Hungarians are Catholic, dumbass.

I go to the church of Saint Stephen. *Saint Stephen is the patron
saint of Hungary, dumbass. *And he was the King of Hungary and he
became a saint because he converted all the Hungarians to Cath.

"Convert to Catholicism or else my hordes will burn your village to
the ground!"
Old October 25th 10, 07:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 24, 11:59*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
I won big yesterday. *Losers and low lifes.

I'm going to church today and give the customary ten percent to the
church.

I didn't realize that LDS was popular with the Hungarian-American
Community? *I am guessing you have some gold plates as well, and some
seeing stones to make your Nostradamus NCAA predictions...

Btw, did you caused that Toxic Sludge flooding in Hungary? Something up
your alley, Mayhem, *red poisonous sludge, Hungarian.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

I think any Palin ticket would be a re-occurring nightmare, with
Secretary of Defense, Joe Miller, and Secretary of State, Christine
O'Donnell.

Oh, more off topic stuff, congrats on the picks, *I want to see some
spreads next time.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

"Convert to Catholicism or I will send a plague of toxic sludge on
your town."
Old October 25th 10, 09:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02*am, wrote:

I'm going to church today and give the customary ten percent to the
church.

You're Mormon ?

Catholic.

I'm Hungarian, dumbass. *Almost all Hungarians are Catholic, dumbass.

I go to the church of Saint Stephen. *Saint Stephen is the patron
saint of Hungary, dumbass. *And he was the King of Hungary and he
became a saint because he converted all the Hungarians to Cath.

"Convert to Catholicism or else my hordes will burn your village to
the ground!"

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares. Or I will burn
your village to the ground.

Old October 25th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02*am, wrote:

I'm going to church today and give the customary ten percent to the
church.

You're Mormon ?

Catholic.

I'm Hungarian, dumbass. *Almost all Hungarians are Catholic, dumbass..

I go to the church of Saint Stephen. *Saint Stephen is the patron
saint of Hungary, dumbass. *And he was the King of Hungary and he
became a saint because he converted all the Hungarians to Cath.

Like you, he is also boozee. *You know what that means, eh, freak?

It means I'm better than you, dumbass.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gotcha!!!!!!! You're even faking being a BOHUNK!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
You stupid pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy, I play tennis regularly with a real
Hungarian. Immigrant. One day we're watching the gay ski club and he
says "Boozee".
Means gay.
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You just admitted you are gay, you boozee coward!!!!! Not to mention
you've been exposed as a blowhard dumb**** for the umpteenth time.
Old October 25th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 24, 5:52*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Oct 24, 12:47*pm, wrote:

I'm Hungarian, dumbass.

Obviously, dumbass, your rantings are just as easily ignored (and have
been) as other long-winded dumbasses in this group. *Dumbass. *Guess
your heritage was ignored.

IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!!!
Geez, dumbass, you've never come up with a response to that dumb****
game.
Old October 25th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02*am, wrote:

[...]

Stupid dumbass. I'm sure you heard, "Poo-say," wrong, dumbass.

There's no, boozee in Hungarian, dumbass.

The only boozeer in this crowd is you, dumbass. I grew up speaking
Hungarian, dumbass.

Old October 25th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Oct 24, 3:02*am, wrote:

[...]

Stupid bohunk. Got two real Hungarians who say the same word, they
would be ashamed if they knew you claimed their heritage.

There's no, boozee in Hungarian, dumbass.

There sure is boozee Bubba in your Hungarian crowd, dumb****.

The only boozeer in this crowd is you, dumbass. *I grew up speaking
Hungarian, dumbass.

Geez, they didn't teach you the word for homosexual? Guess they
foresaw what you would become. Busted being an ignorant fraud for the
thousandth time, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. That's the Hungarian
spelling for pussy, by the way.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Your new name around this ******** is Boozee Horvath, Boozee Boi.