Scottie Sighting

Old February 10th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 8, 4:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Ah, Jeff, I'm touched. I didn't think you were as big of an asshole
as I thought you were, either. Rather charming gent, actually.
It ain't stupid people I like ****ing with, though. I like ****ing
with assholes. I have had such a spiritual trip, and it seems a shame
that I peeked in, but what the hell.
time to **** with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

Old February 10th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 8, 5:06 pm, "pigo" wrote:
On Feb 8, 5:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Give it time.

Doesn't take any time at all to spot Bob Thompson as a pathological
liar and gutless coward. Indeed, over time, he just keeps showing
what an asshole he is again and again and again.......

Old February 10th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 9, 6:10 am, Walt wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though.

Sounds to me like he was just ****ing with you.

//Walt
//

Sounds to me like you don't know what you are talking about, Walt.
Just another pathetic lie from a rsa regular: typical of pathological
liars.

Old February 10th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 9, 6:06 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff, in over nine years, you are the only person I have met in person
who still posts to rsa. Easy to figure out why: none of them ever
have had the balls to spew their **** in person. After meeting me,
I'm sure you understand why they are cowards who hide behind their
computers.

Old February 10th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

Old February 10th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
"twobuddha" wrote:

On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old February 10th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.

Dave

Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
information.
Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.
And pray for snow. Gawdawfully scratchy out there.
Oh, yeah. **** yourself, Stallard, you dickless little wimp.

Old February 10th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 9, 6:49 pm, Sven Golly wrote:
Alan Baker wrote in news:alangbaker-
:

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Oh good lord, another basement dweller.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy

Oh, good lord, another pathetic cheap shot by a gutless coward who
hides his identity. Gotta admit, I questioned Jeff Davis's act in the
past. But unlike you freaks, he is a man who has the balls to stand
up and identify himself.

Old February 10th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 9, 8:41 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

"twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

You truly are insane. Utterly deranged. You clearly denied the
reality that Jeff Davis and I met in Jackson, purely by accident. You
had no knowledge to support your insane denial.
Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
You are insane. Get help

Old February 10th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

"twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

You truly are insane. Utterly deranged. You clearly denied the
reality that Jeff Davis and I met in Jackson, purely by accident. You
had no knowledge to support your insane denial.

I didn't deny it. I expressed my belief. I'm not allowed to express my
beliefs?

Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
You are insane. Get help

That sounds like a threat, Scotty...

LOL