Mammoth land swap means new Main Lodge and Inn

Old January 4th 15, 03:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Mammoth subject change

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 12:01:15 PM UTC-8, lal_truckee wrote:
Speaking of the old days, there used to be two accommodations in Mammoth
offering dorm style bunks - one was Kitzbühel. Even tho I stayed there,
I've forgotten the name of the other. Does anyone remember?

I stayed there (not the Kitzbuhel one, the other) in 70-71 a couple of times. It was less than $10 a night. I think the buildings are still there, but they don't offer dorm rooms any more.

RIght here, I think -
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ma...d 9d70fee8d6d