Quiver revealed...

Old October 16th 05, 06:54 AM
uglymoney

Default Quiver revealed...

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 14:10:26 -0600, AstroPax
wrote:

OK, so I was bored:

http://nikon.astropax.com/temp/quiver.htm

724 pros. To this day the best ski I have ever directed.

nate
Old October 17th 05, 12:41 PM
VtSkier

AstroPax wrote:
OK, so I was bored:

http://nikon.astropax.com/temp/quiver.htm

-Astro

Nice rug.

Okay, so I'm bored too.

VtSkier
Old October 17th 05, 03:46 PM
Jeff

VtSkier wrote:
AstroPax wrote:
OK, so I was bored:

http://nikon.astropax.com/temp/quiver.htm

-Astro

Nice rug.

Okay, so I'm bored too.

VtSkier

Where's the picture of your quiver?

Old October 17th 05, 05:01 PM
VtSkier

Jeff wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

AstroPax wrote:

OK, so I was bored:

http://nikon.astropax.com/temp/quiver.htm

-Astro

Nice rug.

Okay, so I'm bored too.

VtSkier

Where's the picture of your quiver?

My quiver is not totally complete for the
forthcoming season. Also, I am in the midst
of a house renovation and I'm not sure I
can find everything.
Old October 17th 05, 08:34 PM
Bill Tuthill

AstroPax wrote:
OK, so I was bored:
http://nikon.astropax.com/temp/quiver.htm

Why did you never mount bindings on your K2 Mach GS Race skis?

Are those Fritschi Freeride bindings on the Black Diamond AT skis?

VtSkier wrote:
Nice rug.

Agreed. Let's get a picture with more rug in it, please.

If any skis stacked on the left are waxable x-country touring,
I'm interested. REI sells Madshus Lillehammer waxables for $140.
Sorry to mention this on r.s.alpine!

Old October 18th 05, 01:11 PM
Jeff

VtSkier wrote:
Jeff wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

AstroPax wrote:

OK, so I was bored:

http://nikon.astropax.com/temp/quiver.htm

-Astro

Nice rug.

Okay, so I'm bored too.

VtSkier

Where's the picture of your quiver?

My quiver is not totally complete for the
forthcoming season. Also, I am in the midst
of a house renovation and I'm not sure I
can find everything.

Mine is two pairs deep: A pair of ten year old Rossis and a pair of one
year old Atomics. The Atomics are supposed to be "go anywhere, do
anything." So far that has been true on the East Coast. The true test
comes in polygamy country this December...

Jeff

Old October 18th 05, 04:23 PM
lal_truckee

AstroPax wrote:
On 17 Oct 2005 13:34:32 -0700, Bill Tuthill wrote:

VtSkier wrote:

Nice rug.

Agreed. Let's get a picture with more rug in it, please.

Now, now. I purchased that rug overseas (it was made in Iran)...I've
had it for many years...and it makes for a great workshop floor
covering. Besides, it absorbs spilled beer very nicely.

Heh! A real Persian carpet might be worth some real money? Especially if
you've had it many years.

Ski Quiver Daniel Vargo Nordic Skiing 6 March 17th 05 02:18 AM
What's in your quiver? David Snowboarding 32 January 26th 05 04:03 PM