What all those soccer games led to...

Old February 4th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default What all those soccer games led to...

On Feb 4, 1:45*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:33*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:04*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 4, 12:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 4, 12:14*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:49*am, Richard Henry
wrote:
Emergency or not...

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...ec-rel/020310a
aa.h
tml

The Oregon camp in July of 2008 was where the Western
Regional
Olympic
Development Program team was selected. *After that came the
Inter-
Regional ODP tournament at Disney Sports World in December
2008,
the
Inter-State Regional ODP tournament in Phoenix in January
2009,
the
Adidas ESP Camp in July 2009, and the USL Super-20 North
American
Championship tournament in Rockford, Ill, in August 2009.
*Mixed in
were a lot of trips to college campuses.

Now that all that is over, we can get back to serious
skiing.
*(One
of
the selling points of Davis is that the coach is one of the
few
D1
coaches that does not prohibit his players form skiing or
snowboarding, and the UC Davis student association owns a
cabin
in
the
Lake Tahoe area.

So? *Who gives a flying ****? *You're still a coward, a
stalker,
pathological liar, a psychopath, and a dickless freak who
came up
with
an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME to duck spewing your crap in person.

My *god* but your full of ****. There was never a moment when
Richard
said anything other than that he was in Oregon for his son's
game.

Bull****. *No surprise that one pussy who wimped out on a meet
makes
excuses for another pussy.

Let's see the post where Richard ever said he was coming to
Seattle, or
even contemplating it...

Kewl. *Two cowardly pussies making excuses for being pussies. *I
expect Yabahoobs, Pervert Dave, Brain Fried Bob and the rest to come
out of the woodwork and join the party.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *This is fun. *I wonder if LE says
embarassing
cowards is illegal. *Wish I could ask them, but Pussy Boi Baker ain't
got the balls to lie to the cops, and Pussy Boi Henry ain't got the
honesty to give contact info, and Pussy Boi Thompson just ****ed
himself up the ass publicly today. *This is great. *Thanks for the
amusement.

So you can't show the post? Yeah... ...that's what I thought.

Who knows what a mentally ill wack job thinks?

You keep pretending you know what I think...

Other way around, wack job. *Typical of you, projecting your insanity
onto me.

And I'll meet the Seattle police provided you're willing to show up...

...but apparently you're too frightened by the prospect.

Not frightened, Baker. *Amused by your insanity. *Happy to walk into
an RCMP station the next time I am in Van, as long as you tell them I
threatened your life.

I'll happily do that, too.

Do it now. *You lying piece of ****. *Bluff called. *You know you
could get arrested for making a false police report, you lying piece
of ****.

Nope. You just said "Happy to walk into an RCMP station the next time I
am in Van, as long as you tell them I threatened your life."

I'll do it when you walk in.

Bluff called.

Go **** yourself, freak. Ain't playing your sick games. You lying
piece of ****.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You had your chance. *Whistler. *Wasn't there something about an
EMERGENCY HOCKEY GAME!!!!!!!

There was some emergency that prevented your from answering a simple
question that I made a condition of my participation...

Yeah. *Like being where I said I would be when I said I would be
there, pussy boi.

Funny you didn't turn on the video camera you claimed you'd have in the
15 minutes you claimed you stood around waiting...

You keep coming back to the same pathetic rationalization for your
cowardice.
Clue time, Baker. I know I was there. I know you didn't have the
balls to show up. Nothing is ever going to change the reality that
you didn't have the balls to show up.

Had to make an emergency **** stop, I was laughing so hard at you.

And now the legend grows...

Actually, the Legend didn't grow in the slightest. Warm day, but the
Legend just needed to pee.

Damn, I'm funny.

I'm sure you think so...

I know so. *Shame you are so wacked out you don't appreciate how
amusing your excuses for your cowardice can be.

...actually, I'm sure you realize how pathetic you really are. It's why
you must SHOUT so much.

GO **** YOURSELF, PUSSY BOI. *YOU ARE INSANE. *GET HELP.
Damn, I'm funny.

LOL

Nice to see you agree, idiot.
Old February 4th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 4, 1:46*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:00*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Feb 4, 12:54*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Feb 4, 12:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...020310aaa.html

So? *Who gives a flying ****? *You're still a coward, a stalker, a
pathological liar, a psychopath, and a dickless freak who came up with
an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME to duck spewing your crap in person.
Geez, since you can brag about your brat, who will turn out to be just
as big of an asshole as his Dad, surely you can provide contact info
for the LE folks you claim to have contacted?
I'd love to give them a tour of Dickless Richard Henry's stalking,
terrorism, and threats. *Still waiting, Day 35 of the embarassment of
Dickless Henry.

---posting record----

I'd be delighted to show your son YOUR posting record. *Should I
contact him so he can see what a pathetic, lying, stalking freak his
daddy is?
Damn, he already knows. *Of course.

Go right ahead. *He already knows about you.

Ah, but does he know about YOU? *The real YOU? *The Dickless Richard
Henry I know?
The pathological liar, pathetic coward, stalking freak, and all around
pussy you are around here?
I highly doubt you've showed rsa to him.....unless he's just as much
of a fraud as his Daddy.
Rotten apples don't fall far from the tree. *I'm sure you've taught
him all your values: lie like you breathe, manipulate the mentally
ill, stalk your enemies and stab them in the back, never be a man
under any circumstances, gossip and defame and hide.......
The Dickless Henry legacy.
Hey, show him this post and get back to me, ok? *Sorta like I'm still
waiting for you to get back to me about the LE authorities you claim
to have lied to?
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!
You're never going to live down the shame of being what you are,
freak. *Pretty transparent try to do so here. *Laughable. *Happy to
explain it to LE, OK? *Maybe THEY will buy into this cover up of your
cowardice.-

You posting record now includes lies about a teenager you never met.

He's your son. Gotta be an asshole. Like father, like son. Tell ya
what. Since YOU and your buddies like to call me a child molester and
make sick jokes about me being raped as a child, would you like me to
give you a taste of your own tactics, with you and your son starring
in the defamatory lies? Easy enough to do, and since you have
supported such tactics, fair is fair, right? My friends have been
falsely accused of molesting their children on hundreds of occasions
with no objection from you, and you certainly are aware that your
buddies here regularly make sick jokes about my childhood experiences
along with accusing me of molesting children.
Sauce for the goose, eh, you despicable freak?

Keep up the good work.

Keep up the good work. Especially ducking every demand that you
provide LE contact info. Your posting record shows that you have lied
to LE and refused to provide info to contact the LE officers you have
lied to. Glad to point that out for them. Scores of requests, you
ignore the demands every time. Says a lot about you, you lying piece
of **** coward.
I'm breathlessly awaiting your son posting in your defense, freak.
Oooops, he's never read this ********, eh?
Old February 4th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 4, 1:55*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I have announced where I hang out. He knows I'm at Alta if it snows
the name of my neighborhood bar. He's been to my house before! Much
more opportunity than what he claims to have given any of us. And
considering that HE is the one so insistant on a meeting (yeah right),
why doesn't HE avail himself of the opportunity? Rather that bluster
about people that make no claims of wanting to see him? Everyone knows
but him it seems .

Old February 4th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 4, 2:45*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

Not frightened, Baker. *Amused by your insanity. *Happy to walk into
an RCMP station the next time I am in Van, as long as you tell them I
threatened your life.

Nope. You just said "Happy to walk into an RCMP station the next time I
am in Van, as long as you tell them I threatened your life."

I'll do it when you walk in.

Bluff called.

Let the weasling begin!
Old February 4th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 4, 1:54*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Go right ahead. *He already knows about you

Any decent parent warns their little boys about people like him right
away.
Old February 4th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Feb 4, 2:46*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Keep up the good work

It sounds to me like he's starting to fixate on your kids. Bad enough
that he does on you and I. I'd consider adding this unsettling change
to your reports. One can never be to careful with someone with a
history like his.
Old February 4th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 4, 2:51*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:55*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I have announced where I hang out.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
How pathetic. How laughable. Bob Thompson tries the same pathetic
excuses for not showing up at DV and at Temple Square.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He knows I'm at Alta if it snows
the name of my neighborhood bar.

You've posted my home address on hundreds of occasions. Why have you
not shown up there, freak?

He's been to my house before!

Yeah. Twelve years ago. Pussy.

Much
more opportunity than what he claims to have given any of us.

Holy ****, Bob Thompson has completely fried his brain. I gave him
THREE months notice of a meet on neutral ground at DV. Plenty of
opportunity, and what did Dickless Thompson do? Ran his ass off and
hid in Las Vegas.
Over twenty meets set in Utah and this pussy never showed once.

And
considering that HE is the one so insistant on a meeting (yeah right),
why doesn't HE avail himself of the opportunity?

Geez, Bob, I don't insist you show up. Ain't me lying about YOU and
calling YOU a child molester, or making sick jokes about you being
raped.
Manly code demands you do so in person, or admit you are a blowhard
coward pussy freak.
And there is this little bit about legal niceties, pussy. Not to
mention you posting my home address, lying to LE, etc.
What pathetic weasel bull****.

Rather that bluster
about people that make no claims of wanting to see him? Everyone knows
but him it seems .

How pathetic. How laughable. How cowardly. One more time, Bob
Thompson has been humiliated and shown for what he is: a dickless
coward and pathetic, weasel freak.

Old February 4th 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 4, 2:56*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:54*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Go right ahead. *He already knows about you

Any decent parent warns their little boys about people like him right
away.

Richard Henry a decent parent? This from Brain Fried Bob Thompson?
Hey, Henry? Your buddy just insinuated that I am a child molester,
trying to defend you.
Since you don't have any objection to such filth, I'm sure you won't
mind if I treat you like this pathetic asshole has treated me.
Old February 4th 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 4, 2:55*pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 4, 2:45*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article

Not frightened, Baker. *Amused by your insanity. *Happy to walk into
an RCMP station the next time I am in Van, as long as you tell them I
threatened your life.

Nope. You just said "Happy to walk into an RCMP station the next time I
am in Van, as long as you tell them I threatened your life."

I'll do it when you walk in.

Bluff called.

Let the weasling begin!

This from Dickless Thompson, who weaseled his way out of meets on
neutral ground?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Old February 4th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 4, 3:00*pm, pigo wrote:
[...]

Bob Thompson goes straight to the child molester defamation. Of
course, he didn't have the balls to say that to my face while I was in
Utah.
Sounds to me like Richard Henry should know what it is like to be
falsely accused of molesting his children. After all, Richard Henry
supports and encourages such horrible, gross, defamatory lies. Fair
is fair, right? Since Richard Henry is friends with Bob Thompson, and
has participated in a criminal conspiracy where both admit to lying to
law enforcement about me, why should I be held to a higher standard of
ethical behavior?
Bob Thompson just encouraged Richard Henry to lie to LE and tell them
that I am a danger to children. Certainly, I should be able to smear
Richard Henry with the same brush. Fair is fair, right?
I always wondered why a selfish, narcissitic psychopathic pathological
liar like Henry was doing anywhere near children. We should explore
this concept, correct?

X Games DZN Alpine Skiing 0 January 25th 09 06:35 PM
Another emergency soccer game weekend Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 3 January 2nd 09 02:09 AM
New excellent soccer website [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 March 17th 05 09:08 PM
Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade. BrritSki Alpine Skiing 63 April 2nd 04 10:07 PM