The latest Gem from the Thrift Store :

Old January 8th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default The latest Gem from the Thrift Store :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...B:FSEL:US:1123

I love how he describes it as "Old School".
Old January 9th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageNam e=ADM
E:B:FSEL:US:1123

I love how he describes it as "Old School".

To be fair, who among us hasn't sold something on Ebay and gotten
feedback like "crotch is torn wide open - very obvious - not reported -
unusable- sad"
Old January 9th 08, 10:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_14_]

Yabahoobs wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...B:FSEL:US:1123

I love how he describes it as "Old School".

Looks pretty trashy to me. Looks like it was from K-mart or somewhere.

He's abusing his customers again (vile liar and the like) so he'll be back
here to make a genital of himself pretty soon.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Old January 9th 08, 10:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_14_]

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageNam e=ADM
E:B:FSEL:US:1123

I love how he describes it as "Old School".

To be fair, who among us hasn't sold something on Ebay and gotten
feedback like "crotch is torn wide open - very obvious - not reported
- unusable- sad"

I live for the day when I buy something online and get something like this:

"white shirt had stains and black magic marker writing on it; poor quality
item"

Makes you go all fuzzy inside just thinking about it.

Old January 9th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 8, 10:16*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*Yabahoobs wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...03837417&ssPag....
E:B:FSEL:US:1123

I love how he describes it as "Old School".

To be fair, who among us hasn't sold something on Ebay and gotten
feedback like "crotch is torn wide open - very obvious - not reported -
unusable- sad"

Well we know *he* has. What was her name again?
Old January 9th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jan 9, 4:00 am, "ant" wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...03837417&ssPag...

I love how he describes it as "Old School".

Looks pretty trashy to me. Looks like it was from K-mart or somewhere.

He's abusing his customers again (vile liar and the like) so he'll be back
here to make a genital of himself pretty soon.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!
I'm using the latest spammer/scammer's
email addy.

It looks like a ****ed on rag. Somehow he finds reason to describe it
as previously worn by a professional hockey player...eBay is so sleazy.
Old January 10th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_14_]

Yabahoobs wrote:

It looks like a ****ed on rag. Somehow he finds reason to describe it
as previously worn by a professional hockey player...eBay is so
sleazy.

He's in his natural habitat then.

Old January 11th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article

To be fair, who among us hasn't sold something on Ebay and gotten
feedback like "crotch is torn wide open - very obvious - not reported -
unusable- sad"

"Crotch torn wide open", huh? How'd that happen, Schattie? Did you
get carried away?

Dave
Old January 11th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jan 10, 9:40 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
To be fair, who among us hasn't sold something on Ebay and gotten
feedback like "crotch is torn wide open - very obvious - not reported -
unusable- sad"

"Crotch torn wide open", huh? How'd that happen, Schattie? Did you
get carried away?

Dave

....and the true meanign of Schattie's trips to "The Hole" are now
fully understood.
Old January 11th 08, 09:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_14_]

Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jan 10, 9:40 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
To be fair, who among us hasn't sold something on Ebay and gotten
feedback like "crotch is torn wide open - very obvious - not
reported - unusable- sad"

"Crotch torn wide open", huh? How'd that happen, Schattie? Did you
get carried away?

...and the true meanign of Schattie's trips to "The Hole" are now
fully understood.

I guess someone was a hurry to get into the pants, or what was in them, and
the pants paid the price.