Say it positive (ly)

Old January 14th 06, 02:53 PM

crap snipped
alt.2600 snecked

WTF?

//Walt
//
//There is no Church of the Swimming Elephant Conspiracy

Old January 14th 06, 03:47 PM

Bob Lee wrote:
Walt wrote:

crap snipped
alt.2600 snecked

WTF?

Surely you didn't fail to notice it's a full moon?

Dammit, Bob! You promised to keep my little lycanthropy problem to
yourself.

Now you've gone and blabbed it all over the internet proving to the
entire world, archived for all time, how hungry, disheveled,
compulsive, and hairy I am.

// Walt
//
//

Old January 14th 06, 04:21 PM

Bob Lee wrote:

Surely you didn't fail to notice it's a full moon? But I admit this has
me wondering if maybe the recent screw-up in the prescription drug
benefits doesn't have some role as well.

I noticed. And Happy New Year!

As for needing to go ski... The first group of three just left for
Dav... err.. never mind. So now I wait for the next batch and will
take Mr. and Ms. Dog back out for some turns up on Maxwell House. The
grrl dog is getting tired of just doing burial location practice. The
turns last night were very nice. Exceeded expectations. I was actually
dreading the descent thinking it would just be vertical blood-letting,
but no!, it rocked, and I even found a very nice new line down my
private stash that I'd never come across before. Just enough N on the
compass to make it creamy instead of crusted, trees right at the
limits of threadability, and steepness right at the line of adrenalin
infusion.

And then another small storm, just another 2+.. feet:
http://tinyurl.com/7aqx5

Then I will try and understand your pain and will fly to southern
Florida, on the beach, to understand this concept of lack of snow.

Ok... where is that boy??... I'd like to get out before it starts
storming again.

-klaus

Old January 29th 06, 09:42 PM

"foot2foot" wrote in message

Yes, but, sir. The problem is the nulluser dot com
ID in "rockpile"'s posts.

Which also appears in the evildewar posts, and
some others, but the style is consistent.

See, you didn't even really read and comprehend the
thread either.

Hmm, understandable since we all get a sense of
what the noise level rises too when the Zoo gets
quacking.

It has nothing to do with the Canadian, he's just another
big mouth, another member of the Zoo now in my
killfile. The crime he might have committed is defaming
"Scott and Bert"

How can you defame a molestor and internet stalking wacko ?

all these months. They *are* real
names in print.

The problem is, since we went through this same thing
last year, I've had 3 count em 3 felonious acts directed
at me.

your PARANOID bert/scott.

If it turns out to be rockpile alias joe filth beyond belief
that's hiding behind cotse, it's not going to look good
for cotse.

And he's turning into Joe psychopath stalker.

This guy made a flat thread of violence against me
at the top of this thread. And cotse wants to
continue to enable him.

That's the problem.

No...
you are your own problem.

Old January 29th 06, 09:43 PM

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Walt wrote:

crap snipped
alt.2600 snecked

WTF?

//Walt
//
//There is no Church of the Swimming Elephant Conspiracy

Surely you didn't fail to notice it's a full moon? But I admit this has
me wondering if maybe the recent screw-up in the prescription drug
benefits doesn't have some role as well.

Dod damit Bob you may be on to something.