I'M CONFUSED !

Old July 15th 04, 03:04 PM
Armin

Default I'M CONFUSED !

Olaf Timandahaff wrote in message . ..
The game never ends, when (Armin)'s whole world
depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

Olaf Timandahaff wrote in message . ..
The game never ends, when
(Armin)'s whole world
depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

"woody" wrote in message . ..
do any of you people ski or are you
ALL just a bunch of " ****ING ASSHOLES " ?

And just what makes you think the two are mutually exclusive?

I know for a fact that there is at least one person here who is a "
****ING ASSHOLE " and also skis... well, in a sort of ackward clumsy
manner that is.

Hey! maybe I should move to the Nelson area in a couple of years.
Then we'll see if you have the utter gall to describe my style as
backward and clumsy, you vile Westerner. Where do you live? I will buy
a front porch near you for our mutual convenience.

You wouldn't like it here, you ackward and clumsy Easterner. The snow
is too deep and dry.... makes it near impossible to snowplow all the
way down those tough green circle runs you guys frequent. Besides,
I've been told you guys panic when you can't see through what you're
skiing on.

It is OK though! I will find a frozen lake with a hill in it to start
out on. I don't suppose Kootenay Lake freezes, eh?

Gibson's Lake have a lift?

No, not yet, but I'm sure some resort developer from Toronto is
working on it.

However, if you come mid-summer (after all that deep powder has
melted) you could ski on the blue ice of Kokanee Glacier. Should make
an an Easterner feel right at home.... well, except that it won't be
-35C and over-crowded.

BTW, speaking of glacier skiing, have you seen this:
http://www.jumboglacierresort.com/index.html

A.
Old July 18th 04, 11:41 AM
BrritSki

tm wrote:

AstroPax wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:30:21 GMT, "woody"
wrote:

do any of you people ski or are you
ALL just a bunch of " ****ING ASSHOLES " ?

I don't ski, I'm just a " ****ING ASSHOE PHOTOGRAPHER ":

ass shoe?

gezundheit.
Old July 19th 04, 04:41 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On 19 Jul 2004 02:51:16 GMT, Sven Golly
wrote this crap:

BrritSki wrote in
:

gezundheit.

Roger!!! I already used that line. You can't reuse USENET jokes
unless you have a proper license. SO do you have a leesahns for that
minkey??

It's "Liesahnts" you bumbling fool.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 19th 04, 04:21 PM
BrritSki

Sven Golly wrote:

BrritSki wrote in
:

gezundheit.

Roger!!! I already used that line. You can't reuse USENET jokes
unless you have a proper license. SO do you have a leesahns for that
minkey??

I can't find a min key on this keyboard....

Yeah, I must remember to read the whole thread before replying so
obviously....