Can this guy even flatboard?

Old January 17th 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Can this guy even flatboard?

On Jan 16, 10:38 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
When you ski as much as I do, the skiing is no longer some pass-time
entertainment anymore but a way of life. As everyday living, skiing is
not just how you ski anymore, you also have to deal with other
elements such as hot and cold, storms, blizzards, whiteouts, injures,
fatigues, ect., ect., in a day-in day-out base. No, you won't make it
without a martial artist-like discipline. If you do make it, you
should have known what I was saying.

This *may* be the silliest thing you've ever written. You ski IN BOUNDS
and AT RESORTS you deluded netkook. When you get cold or tired, you
swing by the lodge for hot chocolate and chili. When you get injured,
you go to the first aid station, or lay there for 5 minutes until the
Ski Patrol picks you up.

Actually, that's your silliest innuendos; you cannot afford the
"chocolate and chili in the lodge" everyday if you ski 150 days a
year.

You are a guy who apparently goes skiing a lot, that's great, but don't
do that netkook thing where you take something mundane and try to make
it sound impressive.

It's all quite clear now, I'm "great," and you netkooks bashing, yup,
that's quite mundane.

IS
Old January 17th 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jan 16, 5:53 pm, pigo wrote:
On Jan 16, 8:58 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

Ever since 1978 California snow-drought and I moved to New England to
chase those big nor'easter storms, I've moved/relocated around the
country chasing the perfect snow, and I found there's no such thing.
As well, imo, perfect skiing is not where the perfect snow or perfect
environment is but how you make those perfect turns. (No, not
necessarily fast, or steep.)

I lived in Tahoe '75 to '80.

I first skied at High Sierra Ranch, now Sierra at Tahoe, in '75, left
California to pursue that "perfect snow" in '79, and now I've found
the "perfect skiing" again here in Tahoe, my pursue of the "perfect
snow" comes to a full circle. I have made my "dream life," and living
it.

Skiing as a "way of life" was what I did for 25 years. To the point
that others with the same commitment praised my dedication.

You may have the spirit once, but you've lost it.

Your videos are sooooo lame that I don't watch more then snippets. And
if you'll notice, I rarely respond to your babble. I'll try not to
make that mistake again.

As the time passes, those 25 years of "way of life" only becomes a
distant memory, and yet, you have no "experience" to back it up? You
might as well say that you've lost those 25 years of your life; all
for the vanity of winning a verbal victory, I feel for you, man.

IS
Old January 18th 10, 02:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Jan 15, 7:13*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:

As I said, I have skied for 35 years; from New England to Alaska to
Colorado to Canadian Rockies, from groomers to double diamonds to
terrain parks and anything else in between, I have skied them all.

Marked runs do not really count but maybe in your case we could count
the never-groomed double diamonds..
Old January 18th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Jan 17, 4:09*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:

It's all quite clear now, I'm "great," and you netkooks bashing, yup,
that's quite mundane.

Wow, is Cory Worthington maybe one of your mentors in attitude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_m-G2fCCY0

Old January 18th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote:

It's all quite clear now, I'm "great," and you netkooks bashing, yup,
that's quite mundane.

Wow, is Cory Worthington maybe one of your mentors in attitude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_m-G2fCCY0

No, I don't know her. I don't know what your fantasy is, do you drool
watching her program?

IS
Old January 19th 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

wrote:

It's all quite clear now, I'm "great," and you netkooks bashing, yup,
that's quite mundane.

Wow, is Cory Worthington maybe one of your mentors in attitude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_m-G2fCCY0

No, I don't know her. I don't know what your fantasy is, do you drool
watching her program?

Quite surprisingly you didn't get it. Cory is the surfer-dude with an
attitude.