Brian Head, Utah

Old February 1st 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Brian Head, Utah

On Jan 31, 10:57*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 30, 6:20*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 25, 10:20*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,*twob
uddh
a wrote:

.

Thanks, dumb****. *Dick Gozinya defends Mike Saemmisch. *Exactly
what
I wanted.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-in...nt-techniques/

Number 1.

Great. *Another psychopathic pathological liar pile on. *Exactly what
I wanted. *I play you like a fish, idiot.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-in...nt-techniques/

Number 1.

Except when it is true, Pervert Dave. *Here is a clue. *Asshole
Saemisch posted. *You and your good buddy Dick Gozinya sprang to his
defense. *Which makes Asshole Mike look like a pathetic dickweed.
Judge a man by the company he keeps, I say.
You and Dick Gozinya. *Perfect.
All about shame, dumb****. *****es me off that Asshole Mike thought he
could post without being reminded of what a lying asshole he is, and
if anyone ever reads this ********, you jumping to his defense makes
my point.
Exactly what I wanted. *Dumb**** perv.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-in...nt-techniques/

Number 1.- Hide quoted text -

Exactly what I wanted, Pervert Dave. *You're being played. *I am
delighted when a psychopathic pathological liar like you defends
Asshole Mike. *Dumb****.

You know you have ten more ways to do this don't you?

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-in...nt-techniques/

Still using #1-

Been using it for years, Pervert Dave. I'll continue to play you,
Pervert Dave. And you will continue to be a lying, psychopathic,
manipulative coward hiding behind your computer spewing ****, and I
will continue to use your obvious and demonstable vileness to ****
with others.
Here's a clue, dumb****. Asshole Saemmisch hasn't showed up again.
And won't. Because he doesn't want his name linked with sick,
despicable, dumb**** freaks like you.
Indeed, I have a long list of such assholes. Thanks for the help,
idiot.