what a pathetic group

Old March 5th 04, 02:35 PM
Scottabe

Default Klaus Biggers: What a Pathetic Asshole!

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 3/4/04 4:41 PM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article , klaus at
wrote on 3/4/04 9:52 AM:

Chuck wrote:
klaus wrote in news:c1r24u$vnm$1
@terabinaries.xmission.com:

AstroPax wrote:
It seems to me that you can eliminate about 90% of the 90% by simply
Kill Filtering about 4 or 5 specific posters.

You can get rid of all of it by killing anything with certain
posters in the references line.

What newsreader allows you to filter on references? X-news doesn't. I
don't think Outlook Express does either.

I use tin. I know rn and trn do as well. Any good newsreader
should. And any good news reader should be able to filter on regular
expressions.

http://alkaline.vestris.com/docs/alk...nf-regexp.html

As for windows newsreaders, I dunno what newsreaders do that. I read news
on Solaris or Linux.

-klaus

But it doesn't bother this asshole to read gross defamations, real life
harassments and felonies, and all the rest of the filth posted to rsa. He
just invites the criminals to become moderators of rsa.terrorist and to post
to Klaus Biggers' private terrorist newsgroup

Yes Scott, it does bother him. That's why he uses a good newsreader
so he can filter out all of your crap.

Note to the observer: Klaus Biggers allows this sick stalking freak to post
to Biggers' private newsgroup, rsa.moderated. While the terrorist newsgroup
censors any post that tells the truth about the criminal acts of posters and
moderators, this sick **** is allowed to not only post there, but do so
while spoofing my name and email address.
So much for any ethics or morals.

Hey there Bobaloobob, if you learned how to read, you would see that
I'm not spoofing.
Old March 8th 04, 09:42 PM
John Red-Horse

Default what a pathetic group

Not to prolong this detail-oriented discussion, but...

In article ,
wrote:

Subthreads untouched by
"foo" live on... Simple, effective.

My method achieves exactly this goal, too.

cheers,
john (thanks for the clarification, though; if trn didn't have such a good
killfile strategy, your solution would be the only way)