Frustrated Newbie: Message for Abraham

Old February 6th 05, 03:44 PM
Ron - NY

Default Frustrated Newbie: Message for Abraham

Scott's automated response # 26

No surprise a sick criminal who specializes in real life harassment ignores
the real issues . I guess you don't mind hanging out with pathological
liars, psychopaths,stalkers, felons, and people who think falsely accusing
innocent men of molesting children makes a usable newsgroup.You belong here.
No morals, no ethics, no decency, and no balls .

"Working Stiff" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.24c5176777d8547d44d14dc483840170 @1107701232.nulluser.com...
I have been lurking around for some time. I'm sitting here with infectious
bursitis
associated from occupational trauma not able to move my right arm. I
still have to go to
work and I can't go skiing. It really burns my ass that I have to pay
taxes so big fat ****s like
you can suck the life off of taxpayers. Watching your performance, all I
have to say is that
you're a ****ing big ass whining baby and I couldn't give a **** about you
and some
ficticious reputation. Six ****ing years, for what? What are you doing? In
1999, your
background was questionable; in the subsequent years, everything about
your worthless life
has been exposed. The only scorched earth around here is under your feet.
If you had any
****ing brains at all, you'd go get a ****ing job and hold it for more
than 2 weeks. That'll do
more for your reputation than whining around here, you parasitic psycho.
As a newbie, count
my vote as saying you're a lying, mentally-ill schmuck that needs to be
totally ignored. In my
opinion, total borderl-line criminal parasites like you have no rights.
So for the first and last
time, **** off you big diseased cock.

Old February 7th 05, 01:37 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:44:54 -0500, "Ron - NY"
wrote:

[...]

Welcome Working Stiff, you are now Freak # 678

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!