Andorra

Old November 3rd 03, 11:35 AM
AEC

Default Andorra

Could people please advise on where the most challenging skiing is in
Andorra? We're going for a weekend. I appreciate most of andorran skiing
falls into the easy/intermediate category, but would appreciate a few tips
on more challenging slopes.
A Corke

Old November 3rd 03, 11:50 AM
Paul Schofield

"AEC" wrote in message
Could people please advise on where the most challenging skiing is in
Andorra? We're going for a weekend. I appreciate most of andorran skiing
falls into the easy/intermediate category, but would appreciate a few tips
on more challenging slopes.
A Corke

Hi, which resort are you going to?

--
Paul Schofield

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

Old November 3rd 03, 07:54 PM
Abairsty

Soldue has enough for a weekend...some half decent blacks(occasionaly left
unpisted) and long reds.
Old November 4th 03, 08:58 AM
Paul Schofield

"AEC" wrote in message
Soldeu, if there is sufficiently challenging skiing to last a weekend!

....snipsy..
..
Could people please advise on where the most challenging skiing is in
Andorra? We're going for a weekend. I appreciate most of andorran

skiing
falls into the easy/intermediate category, but would appreciate a few

tips
on more challenging slopes.

You should be okay for the weekend. There's a women's FISA GS run in the El
Forn section that's fun, a couple of decent blacks down to the Soldeu ski
school area and the bit under the gondola is testing, at least at the top -
I wimped that bit. A few other blacks and some off piste if the conditions
are okay.

I understand that there is now the option of a joint pass with Pas de la
Casa where there is more testing skiing, but I've no experience there.

--
Paul Schofield

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

Old November 4th 03, 05:15 PM
Ace

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:35:08 +0000 (UTC), "AEC"
wrote:

Could people please advise on where the most challenging skiing is in
Andorra? We're going for a weekend. I appreciate most of andorran skiing
falls into the easy/intermediate category, but would appreciate a few tips
on more challenging slopes.

Hook up with the Ski Club rep, who'll be able to find the most testing
slopes around (at least over xmas, when it'll be me). Not been there
before, but it doesn't usually take too long to find them :-)

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)