Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

Old October 25th 17, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Interesting article on Bloomberg today.. “Six Glorious Places to Ski This Season”

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 12:01:59 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 5:40:55 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 1:54:40 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 10:40:46 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 12:21:55 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 5:05:27 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 10:56:36 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 4:39:56 PM UTC-4, Ted wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...ki-this-season

My commentary....

Crested Butte is much more for “Adventure Junkies” than anything that Taos offers.. Niseko is great for boring blue cruisers, but I tended to go off trail to find any thrill.. (I will desist from commenting on their powder choice, but then again I am bias about Mt.. Baker, which is always a 50/50 the best day ever/or the worst day ever skiing) Now I am interested in going to Georgia and Gudaur..

Why wouldn't they pick Snowbird/Alta for powder?

I'd rather ski Mad River Glen in the rain than expose myself to Utards.

I was under the impression that you would rather expose yourself to children, NYtard.

Nah man that's you - you remember you raped your brother, right? Or haven't you "recovered" that memory yet? (Your brother sure recovered it)

JP

Like you, baby raper, he just made up a whopper of a lie. Unlike you, child molester, he admitted it before he died. Pretty much had to, because I ran into him and cordially informed him I was about to kick his ass if he ever spouted that crap to my face. He didn't have the balls. Should have kicked his ass anyway.
Pathological liars think alike, pervert. When exposed, lie. You must love Trump.
Hey, what's that real name, freak? I would LOVE to run your record. Enjoy being in jail?

Come to me Schattie, come come my Schattie
I am your priest and that makes me your daddy
Come to me Schattie, it's time for your penance
I'll bugger you twice while you watch Denace the Menace

Desperate. Stupid. You. Denace the Menace? What a dumb****!

I misspelled "Dennis". Sorry.
Old October 25th 17, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 1:32:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 10:13:37 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
At least I can ski powder.. So Scooter the retard, what is your rage for today? Missing Mommy?

Holy ****, idiot, you just double down on the stupid, don't you? You really prove what a pussy you are when you take a cheap shot like that while hiding in anonymity.

A cheap shot perhaps, but by all accounts it is true!

Old October 26th 17, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

....On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 1:23:40 AM UTC-4, Ted wrote:
My comments? You are too stupid to leave things alone.

I can't tell if he's too stupid, or just too immature. It's like he stopped mentally developing at 14 years old.

Obviously posters are trolling you to get the obvious rage reaction, and you dance on command..

Every post is a troll. And he can't help himself. But boy does he dance.

if you actually put things in perspective, and realize posters’ intent that are still here, they are egging you on.

Hush your mouth - I'm trying to help him.

Besides your outrage is a bit faux outrage, or you have to vent because of your miserable life.. if you really get your panties in a bunch because they type mean and outrageous things at you, you should just not read them, and put your energy in more productive pursuits, like finding a job, or getting a mortgage..

He can't - he's got severe emotional/mental issues. I think there's a good chance he actually did abuse his brother and has made up virtually all of his stories of abuse. Having read a good bit of what he's posted here he's either a violent person or a pathological liar. Either way, he's got issues.

Old October 26th 17, 02:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 8:19:42 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

He can't - he's got severe emotional/mental issues. I think there's a good chance he actually did abuse his brother and has made up virtually all of his stories of abuse. Having read a good bit of what he's posted here he's either a violent person or a pathological liar. Either way, he's got issues.

Quote: "I've recovered more of my memories than I ever desired, and re-lived the slimy touch of the vile hands of eight different perpetrators, male and female, relative and stranger."
Old October 26th 17, 05:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Scooter, the Moron, spouted another staments that was full of irony..
“At least I would talk to you the same way in person, and back it up.”

Haven’t been kicked out of meetings because of your behavior? How are you going to back up your lies about being in Vietnam during the Vietnam War? Is it the manly thing to do, to keep up the lie that you were in Vietnam during the Vietnam war and saw more fighting than many veterans? Do you talk like this at AA meetings? Friends’ homes that you couch surf? Do you back it up by wobbling to your people saying mean names to you?

Keep up living in your fantasy world. Enjoy living in your van down by the river, Matt Foley..
Old October 26th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 1:30:24 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 7:45:06 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 8:19:42 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

He can't - he's got severe emotional/mental issues. I think there's a good chance he actually did abuse his brother and has made up virtually all of his stories of abuse. Having read a good bit of what he's posted here he's either a violent person or a pathological liar. Either way, he's got issues.

Quote: "I've recovered more of my memories than I ever desired, and re-lived the slimy touch of the vile hands of eight different perpetrators, male and female, relative and stranger."

Double down on the stupid vile, idiot. How is YOUR recovery coming along? For damn sure, you got abused and for damn sure, you abuse children.
Show up and taunt me in person, see how violent I can be. Because you have some serious issues, as your parole officer knows. Bet you can't get within a thousand feet of a school, eh, chimo?

Have you recovered any memories of what dates you were in Vietnam, what unit you traveled with, and where your bullet wounds were?
Old October 26th 17, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 3:31:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 12:16:33 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Happy to share with you, as soon as you recover YOUR memory of what your real name is, where you live, your criminal record, and show up in person to get the info, chimo. Now go change your diapers.

What happened in that foxhole, Schattie? In that foxhole with two other men...
Old October 27th 17, 11:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 26/10/2017 23:53, Eviel Dewar wrote:

What happened in that foxhole, Schattie? In that foxhole with two other men...

One in the mouth, one in the arse, just like those two Vietcong bullets
that went all the way through the empty barrel and out of the opposite
hole without touching anything.

Old October 29th 17, 01:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 7:19:45 AM UTC-4, BrritSki wrote:

One in the mouth, one in the arse, just like those two Vietcong bullets

In the words of the ancient song, "A priest in his ass and in his face"