A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

To be impeached: Top 5

Old November 8th 18, 06:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default To be impeached: Top 5

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:27:32 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

--
Cheers, Bev
"You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by

I've looked through all my Sun Tzu books and I can't find this. What
page is it on? I memorized everything Sun Tzu wrote. I am a retired
military officer and a Harvard graduate.

(Did you know Trunky is so fat, Goodyear wants to advertise on him?)

Bev is so old...I'll think of something. I got it. Bev is so old she
still uses an abacus.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath