Remember why people really laughed...

Old February 17th 05, 06:02 AM
Zflyer101

Scott Abraham wrote:

"pigo" wrote in message

"Zflyer101" wrote in message

PARADE REST, you Zit Faced ASSHOLE !!!! Was that BEFORE or AFTER you
****ed your own mom, Abrahams. You MOTHER ****ING nam poser purple
heart navy seal impersonator !!! Still waiting for you to fess up a
meeting time AND place down here in San Diego!!! Or are YOU too much
of a CHICKEN**** COWARD anti military Jane Fonda DRAFT DODGING jerk
off to meet ME in person? OR are you just too scared???????????????
**** your pants lately, you poser, LIAR !!!! LIAR !!!! LIAR !!!!
I'm waiting for YOU asshole, just for YOU. Come and get some you
communist RED ******* RED diaper doper baby !!! Did a Googles search
on you mother****er. Got a real live one here folks. Abrahams the
nam war hero civi journalist that killed charlie in hand and hand
combat and got himself some purple heart. NOT !!!! Fact of matter is
that Abrahams is a draft dodging RED commi Hanoi Jane lover !!! Any
time asshole. Com on down to San Diego ASSHOLE. Waiting for YOU in
San Diago ASSHOLE. You don't have the GUTS ! ****ing GUTLESS
wannabes HERO !!! Poser jerk!

Derek Johnson (Zflyer101) San Diego California USA

Wow Derek, you certainly have a way with words. And the picture you're
painting looks exactly like our violent homosexual "friend".

Looks more like Bob Thompson to me.
Assholepax, Thompson, and this freak. RSA at its finest, making up lies,
repeating their own lies, threatening violence....but none of them ever
having the balls to spew their **** in person.

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION SCUM BAG ??? Calling me a FREAK,
mother****er ? Nothing makes me PUKE more than some draft dodging nam
****ing liar, you SCUM SUCKING Liar !!! I bet you don't have the
BALLS to call me FREAK in person. Get your ****ing nam BULL**** lies
about purple hearts and navy seal bull**** and I'll see you right here
and NOW, FRONT AND CENTER, DRESS RIGHT DRESS, you ****ING jackass.
You want to take a swing at me ??? GO AHEAD!!! NOW!!! Waiting here
in San Diego County for you now, you nam **** FOR LIES stories and
purple hearts and BULL **** navy seal training mother****ing
BULL****!!! I got nothing REPEAT nothing REPEAT nothing to lose you
****ing commi JANE FONDA HANOI JANE lover anti mililitary puke peice
of dog ****!!! YOU don't have the BALLS to say **** to me
MOTHER****ER you non-military mother****ing ASSHOLE from Seattle!!!!

Derek Johnson (Zflyer101) San Diego California USA
Old February 17th 05, 05:40 PM

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Sven Golly" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Scott Abraham" wrote in

@individual.net:

Damn right I'm a non-military mother****ing asshole, and proud of

it.

Well at least you got this part right. Makes a cool sig line.

Thanx.

Sven Golly is a gutless patholgical liar and stalking freak.
Makes a good sig line.
Got any comment on your buddy Assholepax lying, defaming, and

manipulating
that poor, sick, deluded wacko?
Got any problem with that despicable tactic of real world harassment?
Of course not.

Scott

"Sven Golly is a gutless pathological liar and stalking freak."

Having you call someone a poor, sick, deluded wacko is hilarious! Of
all the Usenet kooks, you're my favorite. I thought you were on pair
with Mike Vandeman on rec.backpacking, but you have him beat hands
down.

Please, seek professional help.

Old February 17th 05, 06:34 PM

Scott Abraham wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Sven Golly" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Scott Abraham" wrote in

@individual.net:

Damn right I'm a non-military mother****ing asshole, and proud

of
it.

Well at least you got this part right. Makes a cool sig line.

Thanx.

Sven Golly is a gutless patholgical liar and stalking freak.
Makes a good sig line.
Got any comment on your buddy Assholepax lying, defaming, and

manipulating
that poor, sick, deluded wacko?
Got any problem with that despicable tactic of real world

harassment?
Of course not.

Scott

"Sven Golly is a gutless pathological liar and stalking freak."

Having you call someone a poor, sick, deluded wacko is hilarious!

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Of
all the Usenet kooks, you're my favorite. I thought you were on

pair
with Mike Vandeman on rec.backpacking, but you have him beat hands
down.

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please, seek professional help.

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course.

If you don't like my name, you can Bite Me, Doughboy!

You're still hilarious!!!

Old February 17th 05, 07:07 PM

Scott Abraham wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Scott Abraham wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Sven Golly" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Scott Abraham" wrote in
@individual.net:

Damn right I'm a non-military mother****ing asshole, and

proud
of
it.

Well at least you got this part right. Makes a cool sig line.
Thanx.

Sven Golly is a gutless patholgical liar and stalking freak.
Makes a good sig line.
Got any comment on your buddy Assholepax lying, defaming, and
manipulating
that poor, sick, deluded wacko?
Got any problem with that despicable tactic of real world

harassment?
Of course not.

Scott

"Sven Golly is a gutless pathological liar and stalking freak."

Having you call someone a poor, sick, deluded wacko is

hilarious!

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Of
all the Usenet kooks, you're my favorite. I thought you were on

pair
with Mike Vandeman on rec.backpacking, but you have him beat

hands
down.

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please, seek professional help.

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course.

If you don't like my name, you can Bite Me, Doughboy!

You're still hilarious!!!

From bitemedoughboy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bet you'd like a name and address so you could stalk me, you kook.

Just to clarify, I'm laughing AT you not with you!!!

Old February 17th 05, 11:36 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:37:12 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

Damn right I'm a non-military mother****ing asshole, and proud of it.

Note to the Observer, Spock admits banging his mother.

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!
Old February 18th 05, 05:58 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:41:07 -0600, Jim Strohm
wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/dv9812.mov

Hi Jim.

I agree with your excellent analysis.

In a nutshell, what I see here is an advanced intermediate who is
stuck in a rut.

Six years ago.

So when you claimed it was nine years ago you were lying, right?

LOL

Nope. There's another video out there from nine years ago at DV. Go find
it.

But you still claimed authoritatively that it was nine years ago when it
clearly could have been only six.

Still makes you a liar.

Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia