Ullr!

Old March 2nd 05, 11:57 PM
Mike M. Miskulin

Default Ullr!

Finally a decent powder day here! After 5 yesterday
and about 5 more overnite it snowed all day at Sugarbush
(aka mt. mordor north). By late afternoon was riding
in some knee deep powder. And as temps were at most
mid 20s it was fairly dry stuff too.

I'll be making some more offerings to Ullr tonight!
Old March 7th 05, 06:15 PM
Michael Matola

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:

Finally a decent powder day here! After 5 yesterday
and about 5 more overnite it snowed all day at Sugarbush

I'll be making some more offerings to Ullr tonight!

So it was you and your offerings to Ullr that brought on
all the snow at Sugarbush, eh? Keep up the good work.

What a great week it was! Two days of fresh powder. Took some
very good lessons too (general carving skills, bumps, intro to
park and pipe).

Thanks again, Mike, for the grand tour of Mount Ellen!

--
Michael Matola
Old March 7th 05, 09:16 PM
Mike M. Miskulin

Michael Matola wrote in
:

So it was you and your offerings to Ullr that brought on
all the snow at Sugarbush, eh? Keep up the good work.

Of course! I'll be starting my Wyoming Snow dance on
Friday

Thanks again, Mike, for the grand tour of Mount Ellen!

No prob, glad you had a good time. Enjoy Tahoe.

Test klaus Alpine Skiing (moderated) 30 December 7th 04 01:06 PM
Sacrifice for Ullr uglymoney Alpine Skiing 6 November 23rd 04 02:41 AM
Ullr and Skadi hear us, we are your people lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 12 September 19th 04 09:07 PM
Useful reading for RSA Republicans Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 21 July 28th 03 07:29 PM