Why does Schattie hate everybody normal?

Old September 24th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Why does Schattie hate everybody normal?

Just because we have lives, money, friends, jobs etc, doesn't mean we
won't drop a coin or two in his outstretched coffee cup from time to
time, if he asks real pretty and does the fluffing thing on command.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old September 24th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 24, 5:23 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Just because we have lives, money, friends, jobs etc, doesn't mean we
won't drop a coin or two in his outstretched coffee cup from time to
time, if he asks real pretty and does the fluffing thing on command.

Suzieflame? Normal?
Holy ****, I LOVE THIS ********!!!!!!!!!

Old September 24th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Sep 24, 11:20 am, wrote:
On Sep 24, 5:23 am, Suzieflame wrote:

Just because we have lives, money, friends, jobs etc, doesn't mean we
won't drop a coin or two in his outstretched coffee cup from time to
time, if he asks real pretty and does the fluffing thing on command.

Suzieflame? Normal?
Holy ****, I LOVE THIS ********!!!!!!!!!

Him - job, family, pays taxes

You - no job, no family, restraining orders, criminal record, admitted
felon, freeloads off of retards.
lies about military experience, education, law enforcement;
allegations of molestation made by own brother.

Impressive, tell us again how "normal" you are. LOL

Old September 24th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Holy ****, you are truly insane. Utterly deranged. I LOVE THIS
********!!!!!!!

Old September 24th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:51:38 -0000, twobuddha
wrote:

I LOVE THIS ********!!!!!!!

Sounds like the title of one of the movies for which you fluff.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old September 24th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

wrote:

On Sep 24, 11:20 am, wrote:

On Sep 24, 5:23 am, Suzieflame wrote:

Just because we have lives, money, friends, jobs etc, doesn't mean we
won't drop a coin or two in his outstretched coffee cup from time to
time, if he asks real pretty and does the fluffing thing on command.

Suzieflame? Normal?
Holy ****, I LOVE THIS ********!!!!!!!!!

Him - job, family, pays taxes

You - no job, no family, restraining orders, criminal record, admitted
felon, freeloads off of retards.
lies about military experience, education, law enforcement;
allegations of molestation made by own brother.

Impressive, tell us again how "normal" you are. LOL

Holy ****, you are truly insane. Utterly deranged. I LOVE THIS
********!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's only place you ain't been banned.

Old September 25th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

wrote:

Holy ****, I LOVE THIS ********!!!!!!!!!

Yes. We know.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Dogs hate 'em, too Jeff Alpine Skiing 94 March 8th 05 01:11 PM
Things I hate about skiing Anders Nordic Skiing 34 February 21st 05 12:03 PM
Is this normal? JCZ Nordic Skiing 5 January 29th 05 03:24 PM
Utah snowfall above normal cindy North American Ski Resorts 0 December 30th 03 04:15 PM
California snowfall above normal cindy North American Ski Resorts 0 December 30th 03 03:56 PM