Old November 17th 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Winter Golf Trip

On Nov 13, 7:29*am, pigo wrote:
Richard might stop by. Horvath said he'll come. Anyone else think the
Vegas vicinity sounds like a good idea the last weekend in Jan? Last
year it was in the high 60's.

Hell. Trunky could even come. I don't know though. With his childish
lack of self control there might be too may temptations for him to
handle in a free place like that. His welfare check would be gone in a
e flash.

I'll have to do a little planning if more people want to. I have a big
trip to Europe coming up this summer. Golf in Scotland, touring the
continent a little more than we usually do when we just go visit
family. But I think I can swing it. Plus we already know who *won't*
show!

I have half a mind to do an I-15 ski trip this winter, hitting a a
dozen or so ski areas along the interstate. Your golf location is
right off I-15, but I don't think the skiing in that area is worth
much.