Old July 18th 17, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 4:28:50 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 6:10:06 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 8:41:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Don't have to prove it. I know I was there, and I know none of you freaks have ever had the manhood, you pathetic pussy.
Let me know when you have reported me to the police, in person, and when SPD calls me, I'll come over.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA./ Bluff called, pussy.

https://tinyurl.com/ybf5blxx

You never cease to amuse me with your idiocy.

I take it you clicked on the link. A cool voice, huh?