Old May 30th 17, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Warning Scott Barak Abraham

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 5:08:17 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Damn. Forgot. Thanks, shows what a **** she is. Another stalking wack job hiding in anonymity taking cheap shots. Where ya been hiding, Pussy Jail time?
Thanks for reminding me that Anna Dewitt Norcross was a psychopathic con artist and predator. She fooled me. Damn, I was dumb back in those days. Oh, well, we live in learn, and I am delighted you gave me the opportunity to remember what a vile, disgusting, thieving **** she is.

Schattie, I notice a similarity in the names of the women you're obsessed with: Anna, Stephana, Anthea. Could it be that what you unconsciously desire is not actually a woman, but an "ana", or "anal" - that is, a homosexual relationship?