Old August 28th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jan Gerrit Klok

Default Motivation

"Peter H." schreef in bericht
ups.com...

C'mon, guys, my reply was a joke, referring to the reputed
proclivities of the original musician. And so was Jay W.'s
original post a joke, I'm sure, his being rather clever. If he needed
counselling or psychological advice, I rather doubt it
would be us he'd turn to. Besides, his wife is the one providing
the professional pitstop help when he does do his excellent Birkie
performances, always followed by an interesting and overly modest
report.

Best, Peter

A bit hard to guess who's who here, isn't it? :-)
But even the best racers run out of motivation sometimes, don't they?
Then, having good coaches really pays off, I imagine, over not having one at
all...