Old August 25th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Gary Jacobson

Default Motivation

Just gotta go do.
Tough when it's hot.
Bad winters, cost of gas, world situation, family and work obligations make
anything but commuting by bike seem insurmountable and sort of extravagent.
My toes hurt like hell and this middle age stuff is kicking in.

Cool and rainy here now and I have a new pair of trail shoes and I just
began to download Vasaloppet 2006 torrent. And now that I read you post I'm
more committed to get moving.
Off on a jog with poles (Nordic Walk?) to a destination that I haven't been
to in three months, and I hope to skate rollerski this weekend just.
Just gotta go do. Success breeds success. Anything better than nothing.

Your competition is and has been training. Does that help your motivation?

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"Bjorn A. Payne Diaz" wrote in message
ups.com...