Old November 14th 05, 10:05 PM
davidof

Uli Hausmann wrote:
Florian Anwander schrieb:

What I know from a guy from a well know alpine touring shop the
reported situations were such, where any other binding would break too
(crashing into rocks, edges of the skis ripped out by the same
accident....).

Yep, but the first generation Pure seems to have a week point in the
heel fixing (some play - if this is the correct term (?) )

The front casting was (amongst other things) also a weak point and could
break. It was beefed up in 2005 and there are now 3... or is it 4
different Pures for 2006. Personally I wouldn't buy any Alpine Touring
gear until it has done a season unless I had to.