Old July 6th 17, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11:15:17 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Huh. I thought he said he was a boxer? Strange he wouldn't accept. Who's Boots? And what's this talk about treating you as an "imminent threat" as soon as he sees you? It sounds like this coward doesn't actually want to confront or meet *anyone* to me. And where are all his secret supporters? Are there any old RSA guys other than Berf and Jeff Davis that might possibly be considered friends of his? It's just so...wierd. He's so absolutely alone in his delusion. Truly fascinating. I may have to take a trip.

"Boots" is a nickname for David Hobbs.