Old June 26th 17, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Scottie Sighting

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 7:49:56 PM UTC-5, Jeff Davis wrote:
In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

You know what's scary? Bev Ashley. Not only is this **** the
ugliest ****ing psychopath south of Charles Manson, she's a cheap shot
artist nonpareil.

Jeff Davis, folks: All you have to say is, "If you have to take a cheap shot, you're alreadywhipped." I'm too kinky to procreate. Never had the responsibility of children. I'm considering generations to come, and have done my part to curb the explosive population growth by being a great **** and a lot of fun.

Have I mentioned how simply staggering the similarities between Scatt and Jeff are? Addicts meet in a church basement, name droppers, unable to keep a woman, claims of sexual prowess, name-dropping - it just goes on and on. Fascinating, truly.

JP