Old June 26th 17, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Scottie Sighting

AB: My statement is: "I believe that you and Scott have not met."
AB: That statement is not false. That statement is true.

JD: That statement is bull**** because you believe bull****. If you continue to believe this bull**** is true, then your behavior is delusional. When you publish your delusion on Usenet News, it becomes libel.
BA: You know what's scary? I think Scottish is contagious...

It was contagious back then because Jeff Davis was willing to believe anything that Scatt regurgitated at the AA meeting they met at. That's where they met - Jeff is an addict like Scott, they met in a church basement, and Scott talked a good game about how sober and spiritual he is. And Jeff lapped it up, at the time. I think Jeff's parent's owned land and he may have inherited enough cash to perpetuate his trailer-in-the parking-lot-of-a-climbing gym lifestyle in perpetuity.

JP