Old February 23rd 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
PipL

Default How inconvenient is it...

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:46:20 +0100, Ace wrote:

I think you're right. Some first-class skiing, albeit a bit of a faff
to get around. We did the staying in Tasch one time, not perfect,
screws up the apres-ski, but perfectly OK provided you accept the fact
that it'll be a good hour from leaving your room until you're on the
slopes.

Well, as it happened, I put back my plans to late March, and got a room
actually in Zermatt. I don't suppose the snow will be as good, but as long as
most of the runs are open, I'll be happy.
--

Pip