Old February 21st 13, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
PipL

Default How inconvenient is it...

....to stay in Tasch and ski Zermatt?

My first & third ski trips were to Zermatt, but as I really wasn't any good, I
never got to ski the whole area. I always meant to go back one day and ski the
runs I simply wasn't brave or capable enough to do back then.

As I might be able to wangle a long weekend (ideally Fri-Tue, provided I can
be back in Newmarket by 1800 on the Tuesday), it seems a good way to scratch
that particular itch.

And yes, I know there are probably better destinations; but for just a few
days, I think that would be enough.
--

Pip