Old March 16th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
WCE

Default can some snowboards be dangerous?

On Mar 16, 12:17*am, "
wrote:
i used my new flow bindings from my old board. * i wasnt looking in
front of me and fell on my shoulder. * the board seemed to turn so
quickly. *maybe i should go back to my old one which doesnt turn left
so well.

Naw. Stick to it. A true skilled rider would be able to ride all
kind of boards. So as a veteran, I would suggest you to suck it up
and continue riding. Just get to know the board well first, on bunny
hill, as much as possible til you feel confident.

And I wish you a very speedy recovery!

LeeW