Old December 29th 05, 06:58 PM

Hi,
Sorry for not being aware of cross positng rules.
Now that ski travel season is begining again, I thought that sharing
experiences with the real world (vs. written airline rules) is a
worthwhile dialog. I'll be heading to Canada with both mountain skis
(i.e. skiing.backcountry) for Assiniboine and Skoki and track skis for
Canmore Nordic, Mt. Shark etc (i.e. skiing.nordic). That would put me
in technical violation of the Alaska/Horizon rules. So far, Horizon
has not questioned my multiple pair of XC skis.

I've also wondered if TSA would question those funny lead cans filled
with a strange chemical that fill my wax box.

Edgar