Old February 25th 04, 02:27 PM
Dean

Default Replacement laces for Salomon boots

You should be able to get a new pair of laces plus locking mechanisms
for about US$6 from a Salomon dealer. They might need to order them
for you though, they may not stock them.

True, but winter is over as far as retailing in my area is concerned.
Winter sport equipment is in storage and dealers won't be buying anything
until they stock for next winter. Can you provide me a dealer that handles
winter sports all year and will special order? The ones in my area won't do
that.

I'd expect Salomon to be able to provide you with some. Have you asked

them?

Salomon's web site does not provide contact information, only a "find a
dealer" feature. I recall someone reporting that Salomon would not deal
directly with him.

Dean