Old March 15th 05, 11:30 PM
pigo

"yunlong" wrote in message
oups.com...

and I go by perception; when it looks like powder, feels like
powder
(by the feet), and is skied like powder, yup, I'll call it powder
too,
slush or not.

Slush may be fun but it DOES NOT look, feel, or ski like powder.

Oxymoron or not, the guy plunged down Cornice cheered and shout
"yahoo!
The slush powder really turnable" didn't care a bit, he have
enjoyed
the run.

I yelled "yahoo" on some groomed the other day. Does that make it
"flat powder"?

How long have you been skiing in the US anyway? I'd expect
you to have a better grip on the nomenclature by now.

So you think that your narrowly fine tuned linguistics makes you a
better skier?

I would say he thinks (with justification) a stupid ****ing
statement.