Old November 14th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default hey Walt

On 11/12/2010 5:15 PM, wrote:
Picks for the weekend.

Iowa over Northwestern by 13. Yo.

Oops. Northwestern won by 4.

The team in Ann Arbor over Purdue by 13. I hate them guys but this is
business, go for it.

Oops again. Michigan didn't cover the spread. They only won by 11.

Wiss over Indiana by 24. Not touching it. Wiss is no. 6 in the BCS
but Indiana is unpredictable, they could easily cover the spread.

You should have touched it. Wisconsin won by 63(!) points.

Ill over Minn by 21. Bet it all

Let's hope you didn't. Minnesota won by 4.

And finally, OSU over Penn St. by 18.

Congratulations! You got one.

Horvie needs a new surround sound to go with his new TV.

I just bought a stereo system for the (ob)ski condo. And I can't get
away with the cheap **** - my wife and my ski partner are audio
professionals so they hear the flaws in inferior gear immediately.
Fortunately, I don't have to depend on Michigan beating the spread to
pay for it.

Well, better luck next week, let's hope you can win your rum flask back.

//Walt