Old October 2nd 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default back on the snow

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:03:24 GMT, jw allegedly
wrote:

You were never mean to me...I was probably mean
to a few people once or twice, but didn't really mean
it...

There were quite a few flames... thinking back, they were quite amusing.

I know you from when you were briefly on alt.surfing
as well (Foon is still there, Dave Blake, T. Keener,
Surfer Bob, and a bunch of others.

Ha! Now that's a blast from the past. Talk about a volatile group, but it was
funny as hell. I've not been there for a very long time. Still surfing
though, just not so much.

I've been spending WAY more time in the water
the last ten years or so than snowboarding, but I still
have my ol' trusty Burton A.deck (in great shape considering

I'm suprised that thing hasn't rusted away. Must be 10 years old by now!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/