Old November 11th 03, 08:32 PM
og

Default Helmets - thermal protection

Boeri helmets come in 1/8th sizes so you can get a better fit. I have a
winter helmet and a spring helemt depending on air temp.

"Mike T" wrote in message
Never been using a helmet but I think it's the time to put it on.

What kind
of thermal protection is expected from the helmet? Do you recommend

puting
something on under it. I am snowboarding in Pacific NW as well as

Alps (way
colder here; espcially in Jan/Feb).

I have a Boeri Myto Air and I've never been cold in it - I do wear a
balaclava under it on days when it's snowing or windy though. I'm in
the Pac NW, most of my riding is done at Mt Hood.

Mike T