Old December 6th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Dec 6, 9:20*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 6, 9:33*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

And it didn't cross my mind that you did. Oh well. The funny part is
the coniption he's probably having.

Coniption is right, dumb****. I am laughing my ass off at you. This
is truly hilarious.
I spend all this time showing what a stupid, obsessed, cowardly
stalking piece of **** wack job you are, and then you go out and prove
you're even more of a pathetic asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH