Old December 6th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Dec 6, 8:55*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:33*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Dec 6, 4:32*am, wrote:

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:48:30 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Dec 5, 2:22 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 12:19:03 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Hey, Tranny Boob? When you stalked me to my ****ing HIGH SCHOOL
alumni, how did they respond?
Never heard a word from them, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.

I'm sure that you are on their, "Do not call," list.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

Merry xmas to you too.

WTF is trunky talking about? Did he go to hs in San
Diego ????????????? Is he stepping into another ****storm again.
Nevermind. I don't care.

Sure you do, or you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Remember when Trunky claimed to have been trained by SEALS? *He
claimed to have grown up on the naval base at Coronado. *So I suppose
he went to HS there. *Why his mommy moved him to Seattle is beyond me.
Why would anyone live in Seattle? *(Except if you're 9th Division.)

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

Google maps photo:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...ool&sll=32...- Hide quoted text -

And what is the point of all this? Is this your cowardly way of
letting me know you are stalking me?
Typical stalker. Tries to scare people. And I am laughing at you,
ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Hey, I'd love to share this thread with the SPD officer you claim to
have contacted. More evidence of your deranged, dickless stalking.
Contact info? How about a google shot of SPD headquarters?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH