Old October 12th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default 25 people have responded on email

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:24:10 +0200, Suzieflame
wrote:

I have a feeling this will be a good ski season, and I want to propose
a slopeside meeting for anyone who wants a sociable, fun time. Scott
Abraham and his sidekicks need not apply - no freebies, no whackos,
just some fun skiing and a few brewsters.

The venue is tba, so let's discuss - Whistler? Jackson? Vail?- but
once settled we will coordinate details via the
email account on request to avoid any unwelcome visitors like Jeff
Davis or Schattie barging in on an enormous ego trip.

Suzie

Wow, more than 25 people have registered at the rsaskijolly email
address, including many of those who witnessed Schattie going over the
top last time around. I will keep you posted on email. Looks like it
is will be at secret location.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame