Old May 18th 20, 09:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 4:20:00 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 11:21:48 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 11:02:40 AM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:26:35 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Double smoked ham and ribs, in the North Cascades,
and you are eating hot dogs and cabbage in Toledo. I win.

Burned ham and pig bones. Ain't you sposed to be jewish?

He converted. He's a fake, wannabe Jew, just like he's a fake,
wannabe Vietnam vet, college journalist, ex-cop,
high school track star, and everything else, including skier.

He's about as much jewish as I am. And as his AA deprogramming, what
ever happened to, "Love and Tolerance is our motto."? He's about as
much AA recovering as I am. And I'm drinking beer, wine, and vodka
right now.

He's a dry drunk. Going back on booze might actually improve him. It would be awesome if he would drink himself to death!