Old March 24th 20, 01:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Something I saw in a .sig

On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 8:34:28 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 6:19:24 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 4:56:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

-- Buddha"

Or -- maybe TWO Buddha.

Schattie, care to comment about this? Seems to me that you've got about 20 years' history being an insincere and evil friend.

He certainly has been an insincere and evil friend to Bert. Claiming that he has dementia when he knows that he does NOT. What a liar.

You really don't have a clue. What's that name again? One thing for sure, you can't even begin to set a meet at a ski area. That pesky ankle monitor. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You publicly claimed that Bert had dementia. Fact.

He does not. Also fact.

To my knowledge, you have never recanted your claim. Have you apologized?